Everton confirm rejecting 28M for both Fellaini and baines

Status
Not open for further replies.
They probably didn't even tell him. And might have said precisely that if they did.

Behave, of course he was fully aware of the bid & it's level. He's the manager ffs, ultimately it's him who will live & die by his signings & it is him, who will apportion the 'value' to those signings.

He's not going to say, "get me Jelavic", & then the CEO wanders back a week later, saying "I got your man Davie, I paid £50m for him, is that alright like?"

2192459.jpg

Do we ever keep players who want to move tho? Rooney, Lescott and Mikel A. Baines might want to be the Left back for England in the next world cup and this move could clinch it for him over Cole so he will want this move. The only issue with him is his age but we have to stand firm cos he our best player and one of the best left back in the country, he is valued more then his worth. Not arsed about Fellaini but we still need a good price for him at least 20 million.

Look at the way Baines face was when he was celebrating with Barkley on sat mate after the goal, i may be naiive but just dont see baines putting self before the team and wanting to go, ****s sake he turned down bayern a few years back, so in theory utd's a step down to what he could have had

Clearly a low bid to try and unsettle the two players into handing in a transfer request so he can get them at a cut price. Absolute ****ehouse tactics from a man that claimed Everton were close to his heart.

**** off Moyes

Something about this doesn't sit right with me. As much as I'd love to turn my rage on him, I don't think Moyes had a say in the amount they bid.

Get real lad, if he didn't suggest the offer which I would think he did then he's certainly had a say in it.

Lets he honest, they knew this would be turned down... They did it in order to unsettle the players before they come in with an improved offer

One or both are a goner I'm afraid

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back