Everton confirm rejecting 28M for both Fellaini and baines

Status
Not open for further replies.
Went tbe club shop saturday to get a name on shirt the girl says who you after so I replied 'baines' she said 'I wouldnt bother'

Its a done deal, everyone knows the girl who works in the club shop is in the know.

Anyway, I hope we respond and make a 8 million bid plus incentives for RVP, then make it public.

ANY WONDER WHY

I have seen it on here and heard it on talk sport that Moysie doesn't have anything to do with transfer negotiations at Man UTD. Its down to their new CEO. I agree with all this but he must have been aware of the initial offer they were going to make. However !!!!! What was Moysie's value of these two players at the beginning of last season? IF you don't know Man Utd (CEO) ill tell you. The current market value on the back of their best seasons ever for club and country and with inflation at 2.8% Your going to have to come in at £50 million. All the players we were linked with in the past is there any wonder we never got em.

If and when Fellaini does leave, we know the replacement is going to probably be McCarthy (Wigan have been making noises that they'll only sell for £15m), we need to make sure we get a good enough price to pay for McCarthy and have enough to pay for another CM as Gibson is not reliable enough injury wise.

Latest statement from Moyes

" We bid 28 million for the pair, I'm bringing my top of the range swiss army knife to the knife party at Goodison.

When I said we don't sell cheap at Everton, I meant to say we sell what we can at Everton "
[video=youtube;mYt7i4G4KYM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mYt7i4G4KYM[/video]

Just had an email back from Alan Myers saying the club statement is how all of them (Everton staff) feel.

It's great that were showing some backbone with Alan leading the charge.

Lack of class from Moyes, especially after his anger at the way Man City hounded us for Joleon Lescott, and here he is making laughable offers two days before his old club starts its season.

Frankly I'd be happy to sell both players for their valuations, but I wouldn't sell to Man United at any cost.

I've just replied to someone else but he might've been asked but can you honestly see Moyes suggesting that figure and thinking it'd be accepted?

United have demonstrated all summer that they have suddenly decided to massively undervalue players.

If Moyes is not complicit in this "bid" then he had better beware the Ides of March.

If things like this are happening without either his knowledge or his approval then it does not augur well for his tenure at Old Trafford.

The ground is being cut from under him already if this is the case.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back