Everton confirm rejecting 28M for both Fellaini and baines

Status
Not open for further replies.
Would Moyes have informed the two lads when he was leaving that he'd be declaring an interest in them in the summer and hope to bring them both with him ?

You'd have to imagine there being some sort of dialogue about it.

I think any replacements will already be lined up and i can't see the banks being an issue this year with some big earners gone and the tv money to come.

I hope so. Think Fellaini will go and Bob has replacements lined up just hope if it does happen it is in the middle of next week and not a mad rush on deadline day.

So what I don't understand (not sure if it's been covered in the last 64 pages) is why this is a joint bid? Is it a daft PR ploy so that Moyes can say he only made a single attempt to buy Everton players and avoid accusations of running out of ideas and trying to build "Everton Utd"? Or is this just a bizarre artefact of how the story's been reported and actually we've just been approached separately for each?

Genuinely confused.

After what Fellaini's said on his Twitter account, it feels like he won't kick up a fuss if he's denied a move.

I suppose it's up to us now if we want a deal with United.

Would Moyes have informed the two lads when he was leaving that he'd be declaring an interest in them in the summer and hope to bring them both with him ?

You'd have to imagine there being some sort of dialogue about it.
You'd expect so wouldn't you? Just makes the whole fact that he was on the payroll while tapping up our players so much worse. Painfully embarrassing tbh.

He'll use his knowledge to his advantage... he knows what they earn, contact specifics, probably already planted the seed in their mind months ago. Absolutely disgusting, while all the time Kenwright was painting him him as some kind of God, even as recently as the new manager's press conference - madness. Like a love sick schoolgirl unable to get over her first crush.

With that in mind, as it wasn't clear to Kenwright at the time he was being stabbed in the back, I imagine he is still unaware and will sanction or even force the sale of at least one of them.

Such sad times to be a blue.

You'd expect so wouldn't you? Just makes the whole fact that he was on the payroll while tapping up our players so much worse. Painfully embarrassing tbh.

He'll use his knowledge to his advantage... he knows what they earn, contact specifics, probably already planted the seed in their mind months ago. Absolutely disgusting, while all the time Kenwright was painting him him as some kind of God, even as recently as the new manager's press conference - madness. Like a love sick schoolgirl unable to get over her first crush.

With that in mind, as it wasn't clear to Kenwright at the time he was being stabbed in the back, I imagine he is still unaware and will sanction or even force the sale of at least one of them.

Such sad times to be a blue.

Let's wait and see if they leave first before painting such a dark picture mate.

Let's wait and see if they leave first before painting such a dark picture mate.
Regardless mate. A **** summer even if they stay. Arouna ****ing Kone being our star signing tells you everything you need to*know about the direction this club is heading.

Complete shambles.

Regardless mate. A **** summer even if they stay. Arouna ****ing Kone being our star signing tells you everything you need to*know about the direction this club is heading.

Complete shambles.
Squad is stronger now than it was this time last season and Barkley is going to get a chance. Keep both Baines and Fellaini and we have reasons to be hopeful of a very good season. Stones adds depth and we also know the manager won't be scared of throwing him in as he did it at Wigan with McManaman, McCarthy and McArthur.

Squad is stronger now than it was this time last season and Barkley is going to get a chance. Keep both Baines and Fellaini and we have reasons to be hopeful of a very good season. Stones adds depth and we also know the manager won't be scared of throwing him in as he did it at Wigan with McManaman, McCarthy and McArthur.
You're talking there like keeping Baines and Fellaini will make it a good transfer window.

I'm sickened by the fact everybody around us is significantly strengthening their starting line up while we're somehow buying complete rubbish from the division below.

Stones won't get in at right back and definitely won't replace any of our centre backs this season.

Barkley is a positive yes, but that says it all pinning all our hopes on a teenager.

At least Kenwright for once wasn't lying when he mentioned "a few quid".

Disaster.

If Fellaini was playing the moody foreigner seeking a transfer card, he wouldn't be tweeting at all - let alone tweeting about a bbq for the kids at Finch Farm.

Complete shambles.

tense.gif

You're talking there like keeping Baines and Fellaini will make it a good transfer window.

I'm sickened by the fact everybody around us is significantly strengthening their starting line up while we're somehow buying complete rubbish from the division below.

Stones won't get in at right back and definitely won't replace any of our centre backs this season.

Barkley is a positive yes, but that says it all pinning all our hopes on a teenager.

At least Kenwright for once wasn't lying when he mentioned "a few quid".

Disaster.

Why do you keep saying the same things over and over? If your gonna stick with this try and be creative!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back