Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton January transfer window 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
He's scored five, assisted two and created 13 'big chances' in eight league games.

James has created 17 chances for us. Digne is our next highest with 11.

Last year he created 36 chances.

Season before 54.

Season before that, 53.

Those are objectively good numbers which disprove your point that he doesn't create.
So he creates the same amount as a full-back then. Cracking.

I've edited that post to include more stats that back up my point and disprove the 'he doesn't create' shout.

He does create. He is a massive threat to teams. We've got Iwobi running about like a headless chicken and Gylfi doing nothing.

so we sacrifice goals and assists for “chance creation”??? Just because Iwobi is gash doesn’t mean you buy more gash

he’s 28 and nobody has touched him, says it all really. If a player is that valuable then teams will pay whatever to get them

Pickford, Walcott, Sigurdsson, Keane, Iwobi, Martina, Williams, Bolasie, Lookman, Schneiderlin, Cleverley, Alcaraz, Kone, Delph, Lossl and Doucoure because he’s so far out of his depth it’s scary

yeah, boss lad

Keane's become good for us

Lookman wasn't given much of a chance

Schneiderlin ability wise is good he just was a coward who in his own words downed tools once Koeman was sacked

Pickford - ability is there but he's now shot to pieces

The rest all crap - however again Digne aside who have we signed from abroad over the years who have been a success?

Tosun
Gomes
Kean
Sandro
Mina
Sidibe
Bilyetdinov
Klaassan
Koldrup
Heitinga
Ferrari
Mirallas
Onyekuru
Vlasic

Absolute waste of money.

Positives from this island:

Lukaku
Richarlison
Gana
Arteta
Cahill
Jagielka
Baines
Lescott
Yakubu
DCL
Keane
Stones
Holgate

Worst thing we did was bring in a fella as DOF who doesnt know the UK Market as our best business has always been done here.

Players like Maddison before he went to Leicester, Zaha & Ings etc would have given us actual options in the squad.

Keane's become good for us

Lookman wasn't given much of a chance

Schneiderlin ability wise is good he just was a coward who in his own words downed tools once Koeman was sacked

Pickford - ability is there but he's now shot to pieces

The rest all crap - however again Digne aside who have we signed from abroad over the years who have been a success?

Tosun
Gomes
Kean
Sandro
Mina
Sidibe
Bilyetdinov
Klaassan
Koldrup
Heitinga
Ferrari
Mirallas
Onyekuru
Vlasic

Absolute waste of money.

Positives from this island:

Lukaku
Richarlison
Gana
Arteta
Cahill
Jagielka
Baines
Lescott
Yakubu
DCL
Keane
Stones
Holgate

Worst thing we did was bring in a fella as DOF who doesnt know the UK Market as our best business has always been done here.

Oh my god you can’t even see the irony of your post there, good lord

Oh my god you can’t even see the irony of your post there, good lord

But again stop skirting around the argument - what top business have we done abroad?

Ive named you all the domestic successes but you cant name me anyone but James or Digne.

Even Fellaini for his positives was massively limited if you didnt play to his strength.

But again stop skirting around the argument - what top business have we done abroad?

Ive named you all the domestic successes but you cant name me anyone but James or Digne.

Even Fellaini for his positives was massively limited if you didnt play to his strength.
Are you utterly mental, Fellaini was brilliant for us. Absolutely brilliant.

And Pienaar and Arteta are the 2 of the best players we had at the club since the 80’s

you’ve lost the argument pal. Time for bed

There is no way on God's green earth that any of our fans should have been turning their noses up at Zaha.

He was waiting for a call that never came.

Not saying we'll go get him now, I don't think we will, but he was the move in the summer. He would have added so much to our side.

Yet theres many of us who wouldnt want him...

Please list me all the world class CL players that are chomping at the bit to sign for midtable Everton?

I would rather Zaha than waste another £200 million on duds like Gomes, Tosun, Bernard, Sandro, Kean hoping we strike lucky on some unearthed Suarez

The players listed cost circa £70mil

We'd probably get that back for them.

Are you utterly mental, Fellaini was brilliant for us. Absolutely brilliant.

And Pienaar and Arteta are the 2 of the best players we had at the club since the 80’s

you’ve lost the argument pal. Time for bed

Fellaini was a defensive midfielder who only was good playing as an unorthodox no10 flicking balls into the striker - good player but not great for us imo.

Pienaar was good for us but only because of the Baines partnership imo - take the Baines chemistry away and he was what you saw at Spurs.

Arteta was top drawer no doubt.

Still the bulk of our success has been signing players in the domestic leagues.

Problem with a section of our fans is that they are only happy signing players from abroad with sexy foreign names - dont sign Danny Ings he's crap but look that Tosun fella who's scored the same amount of goals as Arouna Kone in the Turkish Plumber League has an ace name lets get him in quick!

Not saying we should never do business abroad but for me the best business overseas is proven CL players who wouldn't entertain us without European football.

Players like Zaha, Ings, Ward Prowse, James Maddison, Eze, Wan Bissaka, Grealish, Adama Traore have all been solid players in the league but we have turned our noses up over the years and instead chased duds.

Fellaini was a defensive midfielder who only was good playing as an unorthodox no10 flicking balls into the striker - good player but not great for us imo.

Pienaar was good for us but only because of the Baines partnership imo - take the Baines chemistry away and he was what you saw at Spurs.

Arteta was top drawer no doubt.

Still the bulk of our success has been signing players in the domestic leagues.

Problem with a section of our fans is that they are only happy signing players from abroad with sexy foreign names - dont sign Danny Ings he's crap but look that Tosun fella who's scored the same amount of goals as Arouna Kone in the Turkish Plumber League has an ace name lets get him in quick!

Not saying we should never do business abroad but for me the best business overseas is proven CL players who wouldn't entertain us without European football.

Players like Zaha, Ings, Ward Prowse, James Maddison, Eze, Wan Bissaka, Grealish, Adama Traore have all been solid players in the league but we have turned our noses up over the years and instead chased duds.

sssssh you’ve lost

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back