Transfer Rumour Everton poised to make £25m bid for Celtic full-back Kieran Tierney

Status
Not open for further replies.
Celtic have a couple of CL qualifiers coming up.
I reckon that Celtic have wanted a calmness around the squad and fans while this is happening, hence the BBC scotland reports we have stopped our interest in him, its all from celtics end.
I fully expect to see us back in for him after the qualifiers

:)

I didn't say he played in those years, I said he played for Rangers 1872-2012. The current Rangers club was formed in 2012.
Can we please not let this cr@p infiltrate our forum. You have your own forum to vent your spleen about Rangers. This is Everton. Tierney will hopefully be joining our illustrious club soon.

Pity. Im a celtic lad as well. He is gonna go if not this summer it will be next summer. So bring him to everton.Think he would be another baines for everton.He is top notch. Attacking fullback. Pace. Touch. Experience for his age. Best in england and scotland imo. 25 mill. Pay it. He will be 30 mill next year. Miles ahead of the likes of luke shaw who cost the same.

Aberdeen have finished in second place in the two years Sevco have played in the Scottish premiership, but though Sevco are an absolute shambles, the still have a lot more money coming in that any Scottish team, part from Celtic, and should have been second, but poor managerial appointments, Pedro Caixinha in particular was an insane appointment, and poor singings have meant the team who's supporters had been threatening they were coming after Celtic for years couldn't even get to second spot.
Yeah, I meant rivals as in your main local rivals. Is it still Rangers or is Partick now your biggest local rival? I only ask because I have a few friends that support Celtic, and on one hand they talk about Rangers no longer existing, but on the other hand constantly talk about the history of “Sevco” Rangers as if it was the same club. Just wondering where you stood on this?

Good looking man if so.

jenner_01.jpg
Yep, that looks like a woman to me. Is it her dad or brother or something that used to be a man?

Yeah, I meant rivals as in your main local rivals. Is it still Rangers or is Partick now your biggest local rival? I only ask because I have a few friends that support Celtic, and on one hand they talk about Rangers no longer existing, but on the other hand constantly talk about the history of “Sevco” Rangers as if it was the same club. Just wondering where you stood on this?

I'll answer your question, and hope others don't take offence, and say it's turning into a Celtic forum.

My view is that Rangers went out of business in 2012. A company Sevco Scotland bought the assets of the former company, out of liquidation, and formed a new club, The Rangers. Technically, the current Rangers are a new club, but I'm a bit old fashioned, and think 90 odd percent of a club is where they play, who goes to see them, and what colours they wear.

As the current Rangers play at Ibrox, Rangers fans go to support them, and they wear Rangers colours, they're effectively Rangers, in my opinion. A little something did die when Rangers went out of business, but Rangers are still our biggest rivals, and while there has been outrageous cheating by our football authorities to change the rules about clubs starting up again, just because it's Rangers who went bust, I still class them as Rangers.

I bet your friends get a lot more excited about games against Rangers than they do when Celtic play Patrick Thistle.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back