Everton Summer Transfer Thread - 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m not sure about the standard of the Russian league, I imagine it’s not great. I think the biggest difference with the PL is the level of physicality compared to a lot of European leagues. Just not sure he’ll ever be up to it fitness wise in the PL.
Yeah, that's more or less what I'm worrying about too. I'm glad he's put together a solid run of games though, it's exactly what we need if we want to sell him.

Keane, Mina, Allan, Gomes, Gbamin, Kean could be £70mil.
Keane - going nowhere
Mina - £10m maximum or sit off for a free
Allan - £5m maximum
Gomes - hahahaha he'll be out on loan on our buck
Gbamin - £5m maximum
Kean - £24m

Keane - going nowhere
Mina - £10m maximum or sit off for a free
Allan - £5m maximum
Gomes - hahahaha he'll be out on loan on our buck
Gbamin - £5m maximum
Kean - £24m
I don't disagree with the general thrust of your comment, but we have seen rumours of interest in Allan from teams in Italy with fees of £10m being mentioned.

Ditto rumours of Portuguese clubs looking at Gomes around £15m, and CSKA enquiring about Gbamin on a permanent for £12.5m.

Fingers crossed!

Yes, considering the budget and stability.
If we cant find a player to replace him or received a decent offer for him, I would like to have a player who can hold a ball and give long pass from back.
In theory yes we need this type of player. Gomez not up to it - I respect him for his recovery from THAT injury though.

Really rate that Johnson, has output, pace, direct, technical ability.

Really rate him. We are in for him apparently as well if Forest stay down and we stay up.

Status
Not open for further replies.