Everton Summer 2024 Transfer Thread

This is a fun game and the options are endless.

"Refuse to sell any of your properties unless some mad Iranian accountant comes calling and offers to buy your properties for 200% of asking price while still letting you live there"

"Appoint a CEO of a large commercial entity who only has experience of running a charity because Unsy said shes a top girl"

"Sign so many number 10s that you have to cast one of them as James in the remake of the technicolour dreamcoat"
"Free Parking".....though being Everton, positioned on Walton Breck. Pay £200 for stoved in "you're in my heart, you're in my soul" windscreen.

We haven’t bought a decent striker (ready to go ) since Lukaku
This has reminded me that he actually exists, isn’t he still with Chelsea? I’m shocked he’s not been linked with us to be honest. The stories write themselves to be honest (and frankly it’d be a good move for him on loan if he worked hard).

This has reminded me that he actually exists, isn’t he still with Chelsea? I’m shocked he’s not been linked with us to be honest. The stories write themselves to be honest (and frankly it’d be a good move for him on loan if he worked hard).
There is talk of him being used as a makeweight with some striker that Chelsea want off Napoli ? I think

I've done the odd pre season (many years ago). A couple of coaches involved has worked in football, and the higher the level of involvement, the less they were interested in results.

I think Dyche is old school like that. He wants to build fitness, and is not massively worried about performances.

We were rubbish last season too, but fine when the season started. I've never worried if we win, lose or draw during pre season. Back when I started watching football you didn't even know what the scores were.

I hope he is getting them fit and ready to do go the opening game of the season.
We started very poorly losing to Fulham etc?

I've done the odd pre season (many years ago). A couple of coaches involved has worked in football, and the higher the level of involvement, the less they were interested in results.

I think Dyche is old school like that. He wants to build fitness, and is not massively worried about performances.

We were rubbish last season too, but fine when the season started. I've never worried if we win, lose or draw during pre season. Back when I started watching football you didn't even know what the scores were.

I hope he is getting them fit and ready to do go the opening game of the season.

We had a great start. Losing our first 3 to Fulham, Wolves and Villa without scoring a goal and then drawing to Sheff Utd - one of the worst sides to ever play in the division.

On the nail mate

Pretty much on the nail mate

Think we need a total of 5 in now mate.

LB competition - Rodriguez (would provide added cover at lcb too) available on a free

RB starter/competition Omeragic (a CB by trade buy played a kit at RB) available for around 6-8m

CM starter/competition - Bove (available at around 15m)

CF Abraham - available for around 20m

Winger - absolutely no idea lol

Those four would really strengthen the depth and starting 11, all told would cost around maybe 42m - could possibly do a deal similar to Lindstrom for say Bove.

Move on Beto and DCL to cover the costs of them, would add a good blend of youth and experience too.
Just cant see us having the money for all that but shoulr be trying to fill them postions. Like club needs make a decision on patterson because it he is never going to be a starter now then he simply will never be ready. So should be trying to get a rb on loan like the city lad at luton.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back