Everton Summer 2024 Transfer Thread

It still boggles my mind that this forum isn't sponsored by adult diapers such a natural partnership hey are squad is lacking and the season is appreciated but once again a couple more weeks the squad issues are so fundamentally catastrophe it's going to take a comprehensive endeavor to correct the rot, it seems like we're heading in the correct direction despite some distance , hey we might continue to suck when the season starts but isn't life better with your drawers not soaked in urine for a couple of weeks to those who experience non everton panic incontinence issues disregard no shame in aging

We started very poorly losing to Fulham etc?

IMG_6407.webp

He also said its a little unlikely there's any more incomings atm.

I hope he's telling fibs.
Think he might be telling fibs, unless we haven't walked away from Little Willy from Leeds, there was the down payment money there

Can't say we spent it on the new center back as that deal was already in motion together with Willies

Why would Dyche admit we have more money than we say as I am sure the pricing goes up on our targets

It still boggles my mind that this forum isn't sponsored by adult diapers such a natural partnership hey are squad is lacking and the season is appreciated but once again a couple more weeks the squad issues are so fundamentally catastrophe it's going to take a comprehensive endeavor to correct the rot, it seems like we're heading in the correct direction despite some distance , hey we might continue to suck when the season starts but isn't life better with your drawers not soaked in urine for a couple of weeks to those who experience non everton panic incontinence issues disregard no shame in aging
Would you mind repeating that in English please?

I'm not expecting more signings before kick-off. We will probably be in the loan market in the last week of the window.

Two more signings would be the height of what I'd expect, I'd be happy with that overall. Cheaper from abroad and/or loans. Think we'll only commit to a £20m + signing if DCL goes.

Would you mind repeating that in English please?
Hate to break it to you but thats the english language maybe not articulated in the vein you prefer but I'll simplify it for ya kev , despite the club having a poor track record with being thorough in the transfer window its still early and we seem to be making the correct moves even though the squad needs a major overhaul so it might benefit people not to whiz their pants until the end of the window If needed

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back