Everton Summer 2024 Transfer Thread

Top banter. We have no contractual obligation to play him.
I have mixed feelings on that tbh.

Not many of the players are showing up well at the moment, DCL certainly isn't.

However, we may not be able to sell him and may need him for the season. He is still a better option than Beto and I think it is a year too early for Chermiti.

When the real ball comes out we do know what we will get from DCL.
He will work hard for the team, he will score goals but not a huge number and he is still an asset and should be used ad such.

I think he may leave in the last days or the window when all the shadow boxing is over.

Utter horse manure.

Nobody has played well from what I can see.

But yeah, dropping DCL would make us prime Milan.

Cool. So your plan to debate is to play hyperbole? When have I insinuated in my comments that dropping DCL would make us prime Milan? I'll give you a hint, I haven't.

I think though it's pretty clear though that his situation is disrupting the club and player, both on and off the field.

….he’s doing what lots of players do, it’s a factor in the modern game. Sure, it’s not ideal for the club but we don’t complain when we pick players up who run down their contracts.

If DCL stays then he’ll have to earn his place but if he does he’ll play.

I don't disagree, I'd just make it the current priority to sort out.

Cool. So your plan to debate is to play hyperbole? When have I insinuated in my comments that dropping DCL would make us prime Milan? I'll give you a hint, I haven't.

I think though it's pretty clear though that his situation is disrupting the club and player, both on and off the field.

….he’s doing what lots of players do, it’s a factor in the modern game. Sure, it’s not ideal for the club but we don’t complain when we pick players up who run down their contracts.

Whether he signs his new deal or not, if DCL stays then he’ll have to earn his place. If he does, he’ll be a starter. A great time for Chermiti to deliver.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back