Everton Summer 2024 Transfer Thread

On the first point, DCL and Beto on analytics should have had 13 and 7 respectively last season, so shows they aren't clinical
Oh absolutely no that mate (I work in data so understand it) - Dom really did underperform his xG last season, he was poor. Beto I think is a better finisher than Dom but that's not to say he's exactly clinical.

FWIW, Dom much better today but if he won't sign they have to try and sell. But doesn't mean they can accept £10-15m for him.

By people seem keen, I'm guessing you mean Baz and the lads if toffee TV who seems to have a wan' fest over him, If I hear the words, big strong fast powerful lad of Baz one more time I'm gonna start wondering if he has a secret crush on the bloke.

He ignores stuff like, technically poor, crap control, can't finish and already at an age he isn't gonna push on and improve.
Are we on about Adebayo here? Nah, there's a ton of people around I've seen mention his name!

FWIW I like him but just don't think he'd particularly thrive in this system if up front on his own.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back