Everton Summer 2024 Transfer Thread

If we signed Kalvin Phillips I officially just support Everton Academy.
Have seen us do worse deals but can understand it has to just be a loan for me then well the money has to work for us. That is why i cant see him coming here loan fee and his wage just no way we can pay

To be fair Pete O’Rourke called Tim Iroegbunam first so can see this coming to fruition to be honest. My big worry with Phillips is that even Moyes didn’t manage to turn his career around and you’d have bet your house on him doing so.
He went there bulky and coming off injury so was very sluggish, on the snippets of City’s preseason so far he looks like he’s trimmed down a bit so maybe Dyche’s methods with DCL’s fitness might help him

Article in the red echo this morning has journo’s stating Dyche is now targeting “more experience” in the market. Presumably they spoke with him after the Preston game yesterday. That sounds like Phillips all day long.

Article in the red echo this morning has journo’s stating Dyche is now targeting “more experience” in the market. Presumably they spoke with him after the Preston game yesterday. That sounds like Phillips all day long.

Think he's got enough experience in that squad... we survived comfortably with the same level of experience last year.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back