Everton Summer 2024 Transfer Thread

Yeah in isolation you’re probably right. The big picture is that the season starts in two weeks and with Chermiti out and DCL up in the air it’s a big ask to potentially bed in totally new striking options.

Personally I’d take the money for Beto but probably rule out selling DCL before January and then either hope he signs a deal or let it run down.
I honestly think he will just run it down, Newcastle where the one club I could see that might take him and he would get game time due to the way Howe sets up but I just don't see who else comes in for him now.

Yeah in isolation you’re probably right. The big picture is that the season starts in two weeks and with Chermiti out and DCL up in the air it’s a big ask to potentially bed in totally new striking options.

Personally I’d take the money for Beto but probably rule out selling DCL before January and then either hope he signs a deal or let it run down.
Our strikers aren't good enough. A complete overhaul at that position isn't something we should really be afraid of.

Not a tough call at all mate, for that amount we'd break even on p&s and be able to give ourselves room to go after a couple of targets.

Said all along our sell point for Beto would be 20m and he's offski.

It’s a weird one, wouldn’t surprise me at all to see Beto do well there. Scamacca and Haller other examples of strikers that it just didn’t happen for in England. If we get a fee that means we can make further additions then great, if he stays though I don’t mind as I think there’s more to come from him this season.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back