Everton Summer 2024 Transfer Thread

It’s a weird one, wouldn’t surprise me at all to see Beto do well there. Scamacca and Haller other examples of strikers that it just didn’t happen for in England. If we get a fee that means we can make further additions then great, if he stays though I don’t mind as I think there’s more to come from him this season.

I don't hate the lad - he works hard and gives everything, he's just not suited to our system at all, arguably not suited to the league - jury is out on that really.

Have no doubt if he goes back to Italy he'll do similarly well to how he did prior.

Just think for the clubs financial sake and the players own career he should move.

If we can get out with a smallish loss then we should do it.

It'll mean we keep DCL obviously and probably delay us shifting out Maupay untill late in the window, but the money we get will allow is to go back after a few we've been sniffing round.

I don't hate the lad - he works hard and gives everything, he's just not suited to our system at all, arguably not suited to the league - jury is out on that really.

Have no doubt if he goes back to Italy he'll do similarly well to how he did prior.

Just think for the clubs financial sake and the players own career he should move.

If we can get out with a smallish loss then we should do it.

It'll mean we keep DCL obviously and probably delay us shifting out Maupay untill late in the window, but the money we get will allow is to go back after a few we've been sniffing round.

If it meant Gnonto plus a striker I’d be all for it.

It’s a weird one, wouldn’t surprise me at all to see Beto do well there. Scamacca and Haller other examples of strikers that it just didn’t happen for in England. If we get a fee that means we can make further additions then great, if he stays though I don’t mind as I think there’s more to come from him this season.

Don't think wed make any money really, 20 million euro is prob a bit below his book price, though would mean wed have Money to pay Udinese for him cash flow wise.

If he went - we either know Dom is signing or are going to keep him and let him go on a free.

Surely not even Everton would fumble about the market for two center forwards in the last four weeks of the window.

Bad moss that for them.

But it's why I've not been too concerned about outgoings so far, later in the window it gets then teams pick up injuries, need to replace late sales and generally start to move down the list of players after main targets move on in order to fill spots.

Holgate will end up plugging a gap at a championship team after someone sells a CB, same with Keane maybe at a promotion type champ team or bottom half prem, Beto we sre sering links now due to an injury, Maupay will go late on as a backup option to someone.

It's all about being patient now.

Don't think wed make any money really, 20 million euro is prob a bit below his book price, though would mean wed have Money to pay Udinese for him cash flow wise.

We need to sell for 3/4 of what we bought him for to cancel out his book value as he came on a four year deal, so around 18-19m if we did pay 25

Yeah that payment of maybe 10m to Udinese this summer is restricting us badly I feel

Bad moss that for them.

But it's why I've not been too concerned about outgoings so far, later in the window it gets then teams pick up injuries, need to replace late sales and generally start to move down the list of players after main targets move on in order to fill spots.

Holgate will end up plugging a gap at a championship team after someone sells a CB, same with Keane maybe at a promotion type champ team or bottom half prem, Beto we sre sering links now due to an injury, Maupay will go late on as a backup option to someone.

It's all about being patient now.

If any of the strikers go mate we could do with a forward ourselves mate. Our budget will be about the 25 mill mark id imagine.

If any of the strikers go mate we could do with a forward ourselves mate. Our budget will be about the 25 mill mark id imagine.

Well if Beto goes I don't see DCL going now, the Chermiti injury changes the situation a lot.

Maupay I can't see how we keep him or why so I don't think it changes him leaving.

But yeah if Beto leaves then it means a striker is pretty much way more urgent.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back