Everton Summer 2024 Transfer Thread

I don't disagree but I think it's a huge risk to splurge the type of fee that Chelsea are supposedly proposing. If it was a loan with buy option I wouldn't be against it but to drop 30ish million on him I would have serious concerns.
Totally agree.. whilst hes never had a proper run, he just looks like a guy that will drop down levels rather than be something with potential we could exploit, but 30 mill we need a first team striker who will slot, and go straight into the team

Is it really this guy... im not convinced

Looking online there are still a few free transfers that could be realistic for and there doesn’t seem to be solid links to any other club already that I can see.

Im talking about the likes of Yusuf Yacizi (Attacking Mid), Anton Miranchuk (Attacking Mid), Stefano Sensi (injury worry but a CM), Serge Aurier (RB), Layvin Kurzawa (LB), Brandon Williams (LB and RB - has a court date in March 2025 though) and Anthony Martial to stop him scoring against us if nothing else.

Not saying these are world beaters by any stretch but I think they could be low cost options to pad out the squad and add depth. Given they haven’t already been signed up, their leverage for a bigger wage because they are free is less than it would normally be too I’d expect/hope.

Forget Broja go and get Elijah Anuoluwapo Oluwaferanmi Oluwatomi Oluwalana Ayomikulehin Adebayo if as is likely Dom goes. He's available at a reasonable fee has averaged 7-15 goals in the Championship and PL the last three years, big lad, puts in a shift , decent conversion rate.

We aren't gonna sell Dom/Beto, we may sell Maupay around TDD.
We aren't going to buy a CDM, but we may loan one around TDD.
Keane is not leaving, Holgate will only leave if someone has a stroke and takes him around TDD.

Once you accept we are done for business until a high-expectation, low-delivery TDD, you can rest easy

….Walsall to Luton, just shows that bargains are out there. That’s the time to get them.
That was 4 years ago though when they were in the championship just because someone would be a good signing now doesn't mean they would have been 4 years ago its a pointless argument.

We aren't gonna sell Dom/Beto, we may sell Maupay around TDD.
We aren't going to buy a CDM, but we may loan one around TDD.
Keane is not leaving, Holgate will only leave if someone has a stroke and takes him around TDD.

Once you accept we are done for business until a high-expectation, low-delivery TDD, you can rest easy
Thank you mystic meg . Any chance of the lottery numbers for Saturday?

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back