Everton Summer 2024 Transfer Thread

We aren't gonna sell Dom/Beto, we may sell Maupay around TDD.
We aren't going to buy a CDM, but we may loan one around TDD.
Keane is not leaving, Holgate will only leave if someone has a stroke and takes him around TDD.

Once you accept we are done for business until a high-expectation, low-delivery TDD, you can rest easy

FFS is TDD now a thing. :(

Last edited:
Looking online there are still a few free transfers that could be realistic for and there doesn’t seem to be solid links to any other club already that I can see.

Im talking about the likes of Yusuf Yacizi (Attacking Mid), Anton Miranchuk (Attacking Mid), Stefano Sensi (injury worry but a CM), Serge Aurier (RB), Layvin Kurzawa (LB), Brandon Williams (LB and RB - has a court date in March 2025 though) and Anthony Martial to stop him scoring against us if nothing else.

Not saying these are world beaters by any stretch but I think they could be low cost options to pad out the squad and add depth. Given they haven’t already been signed up, their leverage for a bigger wage because they are free is less than it would normally be too I’d expect/hope.
Christ these lot are crap. We have enough deadwoods.

Christ these lot are crap. We have enough deadwoods.
Like I said, I wouldn’t offer them huge wages or even long deals but they could add depth to our squad.

So many of our fans say “we need 6 players” and then you suggest a few they say “oh they are nowhere near good enough” as if they want 6 Mbappe’s or nothing else.

Like I said, I wouldn’t offer them huge wages or even long deals but they could add depth to our squad.

So many of our fans say “we need 6 players” and then you suggest a few they say “oh they are nowhere near good enough” as if they want 6 Mbappe’s or nothing else.
Not really. The players you mentioned are either utter crap or injury proned. That’s why they are free and no decent club want them. One of them has actually joined a mls club.

Fabrizio Romano:
Richarlison reveals he has refused bid from Saudi Arabia: “There has been an offer from Saudi… but my dream of playing for the Brazilian Seleção and in the Premier League speaks louder”.“The money is big but my dreams are bigger!”, told
@j_castelobranco

Pay a big loan fee and obligation to buy when the new stadium opens next year and we should have a new owner.
And send DCL the other way

:)

Thinking aloud here, Iroegbunam, Camara (now Marseille) and Richardson seem to have all been gettable for £30mil combined.

Makes me wonder why we didnt buy all three, to join Garner. We'd then have 4 long term players to 'complete' central midfield. Gana as the experienced 5th player.

I posted this to @Nymzee a week or so back and also today, perhaps Harrison Armstrong has impressed Dyche during preseason and so we'll add him to Garner, Iroegbunam, Gana and Doucoure?

He then replaces one of the last two next summer. A random long shot suggestion but that seems to be logic enough.

Perhaps that may be why we arent hearing any CM new signing updates.

Thinking aloud here, Iroegbunam, Camara (now Marseille) and Richardson seem to have all been gettable for £30mil combined.

Makes me wonder why we didnt buy all three, to join Garner. We'd then have 4 long term players to 'complete' central midfield. Gana as the experienced 5th player.

I posted this to @Nymzee a week or so back and also today, perhaps Harrison Armstrong has impressed Dyche during preseason and so we'll add him to Garner, Iroegbunam, Gana and Doucoure?

He then replaces one of the last two next summer. A random long shot suggestion but that seems to be logic enough.
The 30mil combined is probably the problem there.

Probably just that we don't have any money? Not just for the transfer fees, but the wages.

Not really. The players you mentioned are either utter crap or injury proned. That’s why they are free and no decent club want them. One of them has actually joined a mls club.
They are not utter crap at all but are not utter class either.

However, as a club we are the equivalent of that ourselves in that we are not dreadful but not a big team. If anything we are closer to the dreadful side than the big teams though so we sign players accordingly

Fabrizio Romano:
Richarlison reveals he has refused bid from Saudi Arabia: “There has been an offer from Saudi… but my dream of playing for the Brazilian Seleção and in the Premier League speaks louder”.“The money is big but my dreams are bigger!”, told
@j_castelobranco

Pay a big loan fee and obligation to buy when the new stadium opens next year and we should have a new owner.
And send DCL the other way

:)
Think be very hard this season to get him in next season maybe if still around. But would love him back if honest

Perhaps that may be why we arent hearing any CM new signing updates.
Again money is the problem i am sure the club would have liked to get more in, that is why we havent been able to get deals done.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back