Everton Summer 2024 Transfer Thread

Apparently Spurs are looking for a centre forward. I would guess that this is a move DCL would love.... but would Spurs like to sign DCL ?

If so, then Richarlison back to Everton may not be totally impossible.
Richarlison still clearly loves Everton, Spurs don't want him and he has refused a move to the Middle East.
If Everton were to buy Richarlison for 60m(same as selling price apparently) and sell DCL for 30m to Spurs then some of the balance could be reduced by the sale of either Beto or Maupay.

Certainly unlikely , certainly not easy but would be good moves for Richarlison and DCL, good for Everton and Spurs( if they are interested in DCL) and probably manageable for Everton.

Richarlison is two months younger than DCL which I find strange because he seems to be around forever.

I think most Evertonians would love to see him back.

I realise this is board game transfers but interesting nonetheless.
I'd say the closest thing is expect is to sign that Amir Richardson lad, I say give him the #7, take off your glasses and just imagine it's Richarlison.

Other than that I'd doubt he's coming back, at least now. Maybe when he's in his 30s, but I doubt we'll have the money for him anytime soon.

Forget Broja go and get Elijah Anuoluwapo Oluwaferanmi Oluwatomi Oluwalana Ayomikulehin Adebayo if as is likely Dom goes. He's available at a reasonable fee has averaged 7-15 goals in the Championship and PL the last three years, big lad, puts in a shift , decent conversion rate.
He was seemingly decent and a handful last years from the little I saw of him - I wonder why there seems to be little interest in him from other clubs.

Can't see us bringnig more in unless there are outgoings (Dr Obvious) so few links around other than the lazy and irritatingly reoccuring Kalvin Phillips/Gnonto crap.
Deadline say might see an off the wall loan but first we need to sell.

Thinking aloud here, Iroegbunam, Camara (now Marseille) and Richardson seem to have all been gettable for £30mil combined.

Makes me wonder why we didnt buy all three, to join Garner. We'd then have 4 long term players to 'complete' central midfield. Gana as the experienced 5th player.

I posted this to @Nymzee a week or so back and also today, perhaps Harrison Armstrong has impressed Dyche during preseason and so we'll add him to Garner, Iroegbunam, Gana and Doucoure?

He then replaces one of the last two next summer. A random long shot suggestion but that seems to be logic enough.

Perhaps that may be why we arent hearing any CM new signing updates.

Please relent with this obsession on a player you've never seen play just because he's 17.

He knows he hasn't delivered on the pitch and we need cash to sign more players, and we know he's looking for a free transfer next summer.

Draw your own conclusions.
I know we're living in a time where baseless rumours can be delivered as facts, but can you back this up?
If not could you kindly wind your neck in.
Thanks in advance.

I know we're living in a time where baseless rumours can be delivered as facts, but can you back this up?
If not could you kindly wind your neck in.
Thanks in advance.

Seeing is believing.

There's been interest and he's not wanted to shift his arse out of the club.

He'll get a massive pay day next summer...which will be nice for him.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back