Everton Summer 2024 Transfer Thread

It wouldn't be affordable. I explained other reasons too.
Yes, but the other reasons were terrible, and you keep using vague terms like expensive and affordable definitively, yet without explaining them. So you "explained" the following:

"I don't understand why people want Richarlison back." You dont understand why people want a double digit scorer who is a great teammate and works really hard defensively?

"He was hardly proflific" Name Everton players who have scored double digits in 3 of 4 seasons. What players, in the last 30 years, have produced double digits in 3 different seasons for us? Prolific is defined as abundant productivity, which that most certainly meets. So what you say is certainly not true.

"spent most of him time rolling about on the floor" He most certainly did not spent most of his time doing that, so this is obviously false but the over-the-top exaggeration does seem to reveal a personal bias and hatred towards him.

"and worst of all, expensive." He was not expensive.

Mate he was sulking around with a face like a slapped bottom for months, dropping some nice interviews whilst on international duty etc etc

We are indeed allowed a present but if we are not responsible with it then the future becomes much less pleasant.

That's just his face, mate

Can't remember who it was but some Spurs player said he's obsessed with Everton. Was all he was talking about when he first joined.

He'd be a great signing but never going to happen

Yes, but the other reasons were terrible, and you keep using vague terms like expensive and affordable definitively, yet without explaining them. So you "explained" the following:

"I don't understand why people want Richarlison back." You dont understand why people want a double digit scorer who is a great teammate and works really hard defensively?

"He was hardly proflific" Name Everton players who have scored double digits in 3 of 4 seasons. What players, in the last 30 years, have produced double digits in 3 different seasons for us? Prolific is defined as abundant productivity, which that most certainly meets. So what you say is certainly not true.

"spent most of him time rolling about on the floor" He most certainly did not spent most of his time doing that, so this is obviously false but the over-the-top exaggeration does seem to reveal a personal bias and hatred towards him.

I can't answer for him but I just read what he was saying in a totally different way I think I took it as him saying he would be expensive to get back and if we had the money to sign someone like him we should sign somebody else instead which I think is a fair comment

Bravo mate. I also have a distinct memory of him playing that Palace game through injury, and he helped drag us to safety in that season.

If you ask me to pick my favourite player of the last decade that epitomises what Everton is, you’ve got your man right there.

Can always focus on the negative with players..

Could say onnana has done basically nothing since he has been here, Godfrey literally cannot kick a football and used to be a great athlete , that changed after he got covid , Danjuma hardly played and even if our two attacking players do not have good seasons , they won’t be much of any worse than him.
I think I’m pretty balanced and reacting to people being over positive. The facts remain ndaiye and lindstrom coming of the back of poor seasons in weaker leagues, that’s not negative, they’re facts, that’s the reason theyre now at Everton. O’Brien
Couldn’t get a kick at palace at 20 and was sent out on loan, ok he was young but still Branthwaite was getting the odd game for us as a teenager as was holgate. And Godfrey is different as he’s mainly played as a full back.

Onana is a regular in a top 10 nation’s midfield, not his fault he plays under a manager who by passes the midfield, he just joined a champions league club and we’ve made nearly 60% profit, so must have done something right.

I hope they’re all a success, but I think some fans are expecting miracles

The Bobble
@ElBobble
·
17 m
Everton Under-21s midfielder Tyler Onyango is to join Stockport County on loan for the 2024/25 season 🔵

A bit odd as his contract expires next season.
Should have sold him really
No takers maybe given his other loan moves weren't great.

As we've got Stockport in the U21 EFL Trophy I just had a look to see if he can play against us...looks like he can't

1723217360152.webp

No he wasent, it was quite the opposite really

Are we aloud to have a presant?
He wanted out at least 12 months before, he said he wanted to play CL football, but no one wanted him. He will always be remembered more fondly because the rest of the squad was utter pants. He rates himself higher than anyone seems to.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back