Everton Summer 2024 Transfer Thread

Even at that amount I'd be wary, this would feel like a signing we'd have made 6 years ago or whatever.
IMG_8092.webp

I love Richarlison but we have to move on mate, his time is past here. If you followed last season he’s started to pick up injuries, not surprising the way he played, but for the return Spurs are looking for on their investment, it’s bad business for us.

There may come a time, when he’s value, I’m thinking a loan or an nominal fee and we might look at it for a year or two, but it’s not now or his next move. We shouldn’t be investing what Spurs would want for him and what he’s looking for in wages.

we aren’t getting richy until he’s 59

I love Richarlison but we have to move on mate, his time is past here. If you followed last season he’s started to pick up injuries, not surprising the way he played, but for the return Spurs are looking for on their investment, it’s bad business for us.

There may come a time, when he’s value, I’m thinking a loan or an nominal fee and we might look at it for a year or two, but it’s not now or his next move. We shouldn’t be investing what Spurs would want for him and what he’s looking for in wages.
And I respect that opinion, though I disagree with the idea he has passed his time. Thats also different than those devaluing his time while he was here, which to me is bad revisionist history.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back