Everton Summer 2024 Transfer Thread

Said for a whilst mate we'd be way better served doing a similar but cheaper desk to Lindstrom for Bove from Roma, saw enough of him as a sub v us to reinforce that view as well.

He’s your lad mate! Wonder would he be gettable on a loan. We’d still have one more domestic. Maybe for a Kabore.

Then whatever we can scrap up for the right wing, if we moved a few on.

He’s your lad mate! Wonder would he be gettable on a loan. We’d still have one more domestic. Maybe for a Kabore.

Then whatever we can scrap up for the right wing, if we moved a few on.
In the worst case scenario of only being able to do two loans I’d not be too unhappy with Bove and Kabore. Definitely need a CM and in theory as a more attacking full back / wing back type Kabore could fit the remit for a Dyche right midfielder at times as well as a RB. Not ideal (nothing is) but might be the best way to spread two loans.

If Phillips is going to Ipswich and Rutter going to Brighton means Gnonto stays at Leeds then I am quite happy with how it’s worked out for us so long as it pushes Thelwell/Dyche into looking further afield where you can get more value for your money.

You could probably get Tanner Tessman (CM), Jackson Tchatchoua (RB) and either Largie Ramzani or Jonny Cardoso (wingers) for less than Philips/Gnonto combined.

He's a CDM

Maybe a sign of increased competition as more and more seem to be going down that route also, or they have ran out of the player lists left by their former DoF when he left
Yeah I wonder if their form in the second half of the season has spooked them a bit, a full season like that would have them in trouble and think they were right to part with De Zerbi. Actually had them down as an outside shot at the drop this year but looks like they’ve decided on a serious splurge to cement themselves.

Interesting Brighton are starting to pay fairly pay big fees for players these days...wonder if they've had a shift in strategy.

Past 2 window have seen 30+ mil players come through the door and with with this Rutter bid its something we haven't really seen from them, especially given he's utter pony.
I think they've always spent a bit more than people realise tbh they sign players that people aren't that familiar with and their transfers aren't big news so everyone assumes they're picking them all up for a couple of mil but even before this year i'd guess they've averaged spending 60 or 70 mil a year since they came up and they've had plenty of failures in that.

I haven't seen enough yet.

I feel people are going way overboard for a player yet to score a PL goal tho.

Bum? I doubt it, but I don't see him making Europeanhere.
I'm looking at him and I know he's going to develop, but I can't see a good prem player, maybe a European league, hope I'm wrong like.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.