Everton Summer 2024 Transfer Thread

In the worst case scenario of only being able to do two loans I’d not be too unhappy with Bove and Kabore. Definitely need a CM and in theory as a more attacking full back / wing back type Kabore could fit the remit for a Dyche right midfielder at times as well as a RB. Not ideal (nothing is) but might be the best way to spread two loans.

Me too mate, it's also a great way to bring in a foreign lad and make sure he suits the league before dropping serious money on them.

See that OL have made Ernest Nuamah available. French clubs usually like low down-payments. I wonder if we could do it. Lad was highly sought after at Nordsjaelland, is a pacy RW and only 20.

OL need to balance the books and he has PL interest apparently. Probably go to one of our rivals like Southampton instead! 😆

See that OL have made Ernest Nuamah available. French clubs usually like low down-payments. I wonder if we could do it. Lad was highly sought after at Nordsjaelland, is a pacy RW and only 20.

OL need to balance the books and he has PL interest apparently. Probably go to one of our rivals like Southampton instead! 😆

A team doing the below shouldn't be now trying to balance the books. Absolute wrong'en that Textor.

1723721590552.png

Yeah like mister 0 goals 3 assists in the Championship, Sulemana.

Like the only people that seem to report just factual football news.

But you still didn't answer my question? I also got £25m-30m for Beto on Sky and The Guardian. Are all 3 crap then because they don't support your argument?

You even agreed Chermiti was £15m in your post - not all addons are achieved, but we're still committed to possibly paying £15m.

Also Maupay: are you saying a Director of Football that joins a club Feb 2022, isn't involved in signing a striker in August 2022??? Seriously? Thelwell even has quotes when we signed him:

Everton Director of Football Kevin Thelwell added: “Neal is a player who has proven himself in the Premier League over the past three seasons and he is hungry to hit the ground running with Everton.

“We believe he will add an extra dimension to our attack and complements the existing players we have at the top end of the pitch."

If you believe he wasn't involved that's more damning of him than anything.
Zat getting owned lol

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.