Everton Summer 2024 Transfer Thread

If that's the case, it's another long, hard season in store. Too old in the FB positions, missing a CM, strikers who don't score and don't want to be here and a team that plays on the transition but has no pace.

Think we'll have secured safety 5 or 6 games before the end (which I guess is success these days), but it's going to be another tough watch. And I like the players we've brought in btw.

Just have to hope DCL stops screwing us around and some of the others move on - and that Dyche is bluffing.

Even the manager is saying we are light in midfield options , it’s obvious and if there are to be no more incomings then yet again we are playing catch up with ourselves.
I don't know what the rules are for foreign loans from the same club, but if possible, we should be in for Cajuste. Has the build and profile. Haven't seen much of him in Italy but was good in France.

Supposedly Napoli are open to a loan. Whoever gets him will be getting a decent player.

Hoping he's sulking a bit because he's had a hard-on for Phillips all window and that's gone south. Club have supposedly been working on trying to drive that deal down for months.

We don’t know to be fair , could have been media talk .

Again tho we are not addressing clear issues, that midfield is light and Gana is 34 years old. I know our situation plays a big factor, it does my head in tho, with the money we can spend we have to be smart but we always chase our own problems. “That area is weak” “we need this” . Every year. There’s a real lack of goals in this squad too.

I’m fed up of people being dismissive of clear problems too, saying “it’s fine “. It’s not fine, and fine is such a cop out response as well.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.