Everton Summer 2024 Transfer Thread

Yes, because Textor is running them like a circus.

Well he had a row with Aulas who then had funds frozen at Lyon.

They had an awful first half of the season but then a strong second half.

He got molenbeek promoted and Botafogo should have been champions.

Think Lyon has been a major issue due to their financial situation but their signings have been overpriced and weird thats for sure.

The money paid to forest is scary.

Well he had a row with Aulas who then had funds frozen at Lyon.

They had an awful first half of the season but then a strong second half.

He got molenbeek promoted and Botafogo should have been champions.

Think Lyon has been a major issue due to their financial situation but their signings have been overpriced and weird thats for sure.

The money paid to forest is scary.

A.K.A. circus.

I know finances are tight but a loan or two isn't feasible? I would be disappointed but it is everton and when supporting this club disappointment is always on the menu even with my diminished expectationsfumny enough that come from supporting everton

Bring him in

Been posting about him for ages...theyve got some good players, Kumbedi their RB is another.

Be extremely dissapointed if that's all for the summer. There was still more work to be done after O'Brien.

We have sold off over 200m worth of players since 2022 and are still on our ass.

If we look at things 'glass half full' then by getting into the stadium with a positive PSR we can use the additional revenue to buy the players we need to fill the gaps in the squad.

Within a month?

Its a little odd to have such links and then nothing similar.

A Belgian club, large French and Brazilian clubs is pretty much ideal if they were to send talent through to us -- which hes said he would do with Botafogo.
Both been at lyon for last season they need money dont they so they are prob some of the players willing to let leave

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.