Everton Summer 2024 Transfer Thread

I’ll give the window a 3/10 if no more incomings.

The Iroegbunam deal is one I liked as soon as it went public. We'll have to see how he does in the league but very positive so far.

For the money Ndiaye and Lindstrom (loan) for £20mil (?) combined may turn out to be good business. I'm disappointed since the Minteh, Gnonto, Asprilla rumours were so, 'exciting'. I think their ceilings are each very high.

O'Brien seems like a slighty older, more raw Branthwaite. If he can be developed rapidly over the season then it may be a masterstroke. I'd have rather an u21 to develop over the season.

Hard to tell but I'd like to see one exciting player signed either full back or wing.

Dobbin paid for Iroegbunam

Onana for O'Brien, Ndiaye and the Lindstrom loan

There must be some extra funds there as the Gnonto links at £25mil+ cant suddenly drop down to O'Brien only at £17mil.

They must have really wanted O'Brien.

Disappointing thing is we havent sold Doucoure, DCL, Holgate or Keane. All players coming to the end of their deals.
Clearly there isn't much money hence why the Minteh deal hinged on DCL going the other way.

The Iroegbunam deal is one I liked as soon as it went public. We'll have to see how he does in the league but very positive so far.

For the money Ndiaye and Lindstrom (loan) for £20mil (?) combined may turn out to be good business. I'm disappointed since the Minteh, Gnonto, Asprilla rumours were so, 'exciting'. I think their ceilings are each very high.

O'Brien seems like a slighty older, more raw Branthwaite. If he can be developed rapidly over the season then it may be a masterstroke. I'd have rather an u21 to develop over the season.

Hard to tell but I'd like to see one exciting player signed either full back or wing.
98% of them are not good enough.

Both been at lyon for last season they need money dont they so they are prob some of the players willing to let leave

The fees they have paid dont make sense to me.

Loan fee and signing fee to Forest is overpriced and the Molenbeek deal seemed overpriced from Scandinavia as well.

Niakhate signing is eye watering.

Really seems totally bizarre.

Been posting about him for ages...theyve got some good players, Kumbedi their RB is another.

If we look at things 'glass half full' then by getting into the stadium with a positive PSR we can use the additional revenue to buy the players we need to fill the gaps in the squad.

I wish I believed that was the plan all along. Let's hope things change once we move into it.

It's mad.
Apparently its over 50 that could be considered for the playing list that has to be submitted to the PL.
However the squad list is 25 of which 8 must be homegrown BUT they can add as many U21s to that 25

BBC made up two potential XIs from their squad.... and the likes of Chilwell made neither

Manager has no chance of keeping that lot happy
100k a week guaranteed for 7/8 years and I’d be very happy

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back