Everton Summer 2024 Transfer Thread

Bad news for Man City with Oscar Bobb fracturing his leg. With Alvarez gone that means that Haaland is their only fit striker ( yeah I know Foden , false 9 blah blah blah ) .

Surely this can only mean that DCL get his dream move to City ? 😂

In all seriousness I think he would be a great plan B / reserve striker for a team like Arsenal , City or United.

If he isn't happy to be a back up striker then I just don't see where he goes.

Bad news for Man City with Oscar Bobb fracturing his leg. With Alvarez gone that means that Haaland is their only fit striker ( yeah I know Foden , false 9 blah blah blah ) .

Surely this can only mean that DCL get his dream move to City ? 😂

In all seriousness I think he would be a great plan B / reserve striker for a team like Arsenal , City or United.

If he isn't happy to be a back up striker then I just don't see where he goes.
As someone said earlier, Pep's plan B when they're 1-0 down on 70 mins - lump it in the mixer for the big man

Anyone who is happy that teams who will be in the bottom half of the table are strengthening their squads is mad.

Phillips would have done a job for us no doubt. He’s an Everton type of midfielder and he would have been good.
He's done nothing for 2 years and was positively terrible , a liability for Wham last season.

He will be a massive drain on their resources and as a consequence hinder their ability to bring in anyone decent.

Oh , and it prevents us making the same mistake.

That's why I'm happy amigo.

If he turns out to be a £10 million bargain for 1 season then I will be sad.

He's done nothing for 2 years and was positively terrible , a liability for Wham last season.

He will be a massive drain on their resources and as a consequence hinder their ability to bring in anyone decent.

Oh , and if prevents us making the same mistake.

That's why I'm happy amigo.

If he turns out to be a £10 million bargain for 1 season then I will be sad.
He got his move to City and it was a bad move. I don’t think West Ham was the best move for him but the reality is he can start the new season with a new club. He’s had a fall from grace but I think he will come good. He would have done well for us imo. A like for like Onana replacement allowing Tim to drive forward more. We are now lacking in the midfield department.

He got his move to City and it was a bad move. I don’t think West Ham was the best move for him but the reality is he can start the new season with a new club. He’s had a fall from grace but I think he will come good. He would have done well for us imo. A like for like Onana replacement allowing Tim to drive forward more. We are now lacking in the midfield department.
Oh I agree that we are lacking in midfield.
I disagree that Phillips is the answer

Not sure why people say stuff like that.

In what way exactly is Philips 'like for like' with Onana?

They are completely different types of player.

Oh I agree that we are lacking in midfield.
I disagree that Phillips is the answer

We are missing one extra midfielder for sure, neither Tim or Gueye can be expected due to age to put in a 35+ game season, Garner picking up a knock magnifies that too as he's the only real choice besides those two unless we want to stick the walking penalty or free kick giver Doucoure into the centre.

Should that midfielder have been Philips, hell no

The fact you can't actually loan two players from the same team highlights how thorough the talksport reporters are mate.
That's correct for loans between PL clubs but I ( which limits the amount of loans to 2 at any given time ) but as far as I am aware there is no such rule on loans from foreign clubs.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back