Everton Summer 2024 Transfer Thread

There is going to be a few in that Chelsea squad available for sales and loans, I noticed Chilwell has been told to find a new home along with Chalobah and Gallagher.
We should definitely be looking to take someone from Chelsea. A loan for Mudryk or Chalobah (who can play at right back) would strengthen our starting 11 instantly. Both have prem experience so should mean Dyche will let them play before Christmas.

We should definitely be looking to take someone from Chelsea. A loan for Mudryk or Chalobah (who can play at right back) would strengthen our starting 11 instantly. Both have prem experience so should mean Dyche will let them play before Christmas.
I am sure one of their dozen or so surplus players will be able to fill up our available loan slot.

Who was left out today

Attachments

• 20240816_181136.jpg
    20240816_181136.jpg
    164.7 KB · Views: 1
Coleman and young resigning wasnt even out of desperation. They were first bit of business done. Almost like dyche has said lets get those two signed up and then we dont have to worry about right backs.
We still dont have that right winger we were desperate for. (Minteh, philogine, gnonto).

Our right side is as bad as last seasons because he hasnt addressed it at all.

I don't think so personally.

Because a "progressive" coach, any hipster coach we can name, still needs a team with some pace and ability in the final third and this team has none of it.

All these teams below are better than us, and none earned more points than Dyche last season;

There's a reason why the bookies have us tipped again to be right down there.

That's fair but every single one of them earns millions of pounds less a year than Dyche and operate on a lower overall squad wage cost as well. You can also occasionally enjoy a game played by those other teams, as well.

They all have better squads too.

And all have spent money.
I know you think our squad is absolutely terrible but I really don't see it being worse than Wolves squad, for example.
Bournemouth have only spent the money they've made from selling Solanke and Wolves have spent less than they've recouped in fees for Neto et al.

Dyche has done fine, no better.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.