Everton Summer 2024 Transfer Thread

The club got 60 million
KEV got a tiny fraction of it to spend

It's very noticeable that the four players we brought in for actual money, two were from France where very low up front payments are normal and Italy with a loan with option - which they use frequently when selling players to spread the cost. Only Tim but that was very much offset by Dobbin.

Of the Onana money, unless he kept some back for a later deal, Thelwell may have only received about 7.5m of it to spend up front.

Beto though probably took 10m out of that also as we second year loaded the payment

I really wish we were able to sign the Swiss rodriguez on a free he can play fullback, cb and in the midfield. With a limited budget a solid utility player is needed , too bad players like pascal gross doesn't grow on trees

It's very noticeable that the four players we brought in for actual money, two were from France where very low up front payments are normal and Italy with a loan with option - which they use frequently when selling players to spread the cost. Only Tim but that was very much offset by Dobbin.

Of the Onana money, unless he kept some back for a later deal, Thelwell may have only received about 7.5m of it to spend up front.

Beto though probably took 10m out of that also as we second year loaded the payment
Also, i doubt we receive all of the Onana money up front

I refuse to believe there is not a capable young right back in the Championship with some pace, or, I don't know, all of world football, that could improve us for a modest fee and wage. So tired of old and injured men trying to plug the gaping hole on our squad. We could have just played Godfrey all year at right back and saved the Coleman and Young wages and be in a better position than we are now. So frustrating. Dyche to wake up and play younger players, sink or swim.

I refuse to believe there is not a capable young right back in the Championship with some pace, or, I don't know, all of world football, that could improve us for a modest fee and wage. So tired of old and injured men trying to plug the gaping hole on our squad. We could have just played Godfrey all year at right back and saved the Coleman and Young wages and be in a better position than we are now. So frustrating. Dyche to wake up and play younger players, sink or swim.
I like your idea but in that scenario the player doesn't have premier league experience so he probably wouldn't play till young and Coleman were injured

Not just from France but from a club owned by the fella trying to take us over I don't think thats a coincidence.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back