Everton Summer 2024 Transfer Thread

its 80 mil not 50 mil and it can be spread out, can easily bring in 10 good players with that these days - see how Chelsea operate

Yeah Chelsea are the role model in spending a low amount on a lot of players mate, just see the examples.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240822-175224.webp
    Screenshot_20240822-175224.webp
    60.7 KB · Views: 6
  • Screenshot_20240822-175315.webp
    Screenshot_20240822-175315.webp
    63.7 KB · Views: 8
it's called amortisation - look it up

Really Sherlock. Never heard of it.

Have you heard about money being needed to pay when you buy something?

Amortisation is about how transfers are recorded for p&s calculations. It's not about how much money you physically have to spend.

Have you ever heard of cash flow? - look it up.

They’re only good signings if they play

That's down to the manager mate, the DoFs job is to get the best available players he can to fit the areas of the squad that need addressing, you can't recruit as a DoF based upon what a certain manager wants only - else you end up with what we ended up with a patchwork of players who fitted no new manager.

A week ago, most would have you believe Everton have had a good transfer window :lol:

I like some of the players that Kev has brought in, but I think he has done a poo job if I’m being honest. What his signings tell me is Dyche will not be here much longer and he is preparing for the next coach to come in. Maybe he is hoping to survive the culling of the next owner with Dyche heading out. He has certainly not worked with the manager by the looks of it.

show me proof that the owner has stopped putting money into the club

chinese whispers on twitter don't count

someone has to pay the players wages

Errrm the fact that to the keep the club running he has taken out 200m in pay day loans from a company being done for fraud in the states mate?

You do know the last two 777 loans were used to pay the wages 😂.

Currently the wages are being paid by the TV money first tranch, after November we are out of money again.

I like some of the players that Kev has brought in, but I think he has done a poo job if I’m being honest. What his signings tell me is Dyche will not be here much longer and he is preparing for the next coach to come in. Maybe he is hoping to survive the culling of the next owner with Dyche heading out. He has certainly not worked with the manager by the looks of it.
Kev is a liverpool fan

moshiri could give him 1 billion to spend and he will buy trash like ashley young instead

kopite kev is plotting our downfall from within

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back