Everton Summer 2024 Transfer Thread

At least the transfer window closes in a week! Just waiting for the “we go with what we have”. Fool me for thinking it was going to be an ok window. Threadbare.

If the last of our cash was on O'Brien then I still stand by that being a bit of a dumb move unless Branthwaite really is out for months and they knew that at the time.
I think O'Brien coming from Lyon with the Textor connection is very unlikely to be a coincidence I would guess the way that deal was done is very different to any other deal we could have done in terms of payment schedules and all that I wouldn't even be surprised if Textor funded that himself specifically when you look at the interest he seems to have in his career.

I'm not saying danjuma was the answer to all of our problems but I think it was less of him not being good enough and more dyche didn't want to play him because he wasn't like mcneil or Harrison
the way McNeil performed last year, and Doucoure it was a ridiculous situation not to give him game time. But this comes back to my major concern, Dyche will always go for the negative rather than role the dice

im mentally prepared for the championship next season already, i don't need a paper bag

its just sad
It's bleak right now but remember how dismal things were last season and without points deductions we would of been 11th or 12th place , it's not looking great but still to early to declare that relegation is inevitable especially with wolves having no funds, Southampton not looking that competitive and leceister looking to get a points deduction

It's bleak right now but remember how dismal things were last season and without points deductions we would of been 11th or 12th place , it's not looking great but still to early to declare that relegation is inevitable especially with wolves having no funds, Southampton not looking that competitive and leceister looking to get a points deduction
Our season never seems to start until after the international break

kev is going to sell branthwaite isnt he
It’s a risk game for me. Do we spend money now to give us a high chance of staying up, but off set it with selling branthwaite probably cheaper before 30th June. Or do stick with what we got and hope that next 8 days we can get holgate and Maupay out etc and try and have enough time to get 1-2 player’s in. We got lucky last season with injuries, we are not even 2 games in and we look to have an injury crisis on our hands.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back