Everton Summer 2024 Transfer Thread

Well he's 3 years older and I'm not sure he's played at a higher level?

Also not sure how hes better?

At a higher level, ok, he's played 40 games in Ligue 1, 50 games in the Bundesliga, 7 in the champions league.

Gnoto has played 24 times in the premier league.

Think that's decent proof he's been playing at a fat higher level mate.

How's he better, because one is playing for a club that regularly qualifies for Europe and the other is looking like spending a second year in the championship after bring relegated mate.

And I have eyes.

No thanks. However, I could definitely see a DCL for Wilson and Trippier swap deal. We are that stupid.
Thats the sensible reaction 😂 everton transfer season basically induces madness upon a segment of the everton Fanbase , some supporters just experience a brief flirtation with irrationally others are permanently affected. It's like going down the river in apocalypse now haha thanks for snapping me back to reality

I still think there are a lot of people expecting rabbits out of hats before the window closes. Genuinely wouldn’t expect anything bar a couple of outgoing loans.

I still think there are a lot of people expecting rabbits out of hats before the window closes. Genuinely wouldn’t expect anything bar a couple of outgoing loans.

Injuries are basically screwing us up for getting rid of some players mate.

Chermiti on a longish term injury guarantees we don't shift more than Maupay now.

Both CBs going down guarantees Keane staying almost, and possibly Holgate too with the added RB injuries. Garner getting injured means Doucoure stays even if someone comes in.

It's like the football Gods are having a laugh.

Unless we had e desks agreed to directly replace any of those then can't see much happening on ours now, and I'm skeptical we have.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back