Everton Summer 2024 Transfer Thread

IMG_0097.webp

He’s played there for England .

Also I’m guessing that literally every other team he’s played for has actually had more than 1 LB and not had two fullbacks over the age of 35 as their starters
Mate, he played there because Gareth Southgate put him there, and he was not good.

He’s literally played less than 10 games at left back. The notion that he can play left back is absolutely weird.

Supposedly them players who dyche rejected are serious footballers.

Bobbles just slipped up and mentioned Osimhen, James Rodriguez and Verratti.
I wouldn't take any of these. tbf, too expensive.
Valencia have had an awful start to the season. I fear this could be the end of them
They were terrible against us, but came away with a 1:0

Sorry for zatting.

Apparently in Dyche's words all 8 were just foreign muck.

He then opened the ThomsonLocal and started looking for Paul Dickov's number....'Right I've found it! Big Nose get on the blower to Dicky...I know he's into insurance these days but he'll only need a few beep tests to get him right and he'll be golden, naturally fit that lad'.
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Did he provide any context regarding the 8 players suggested to him mate? Dyche could have been presented with 100 names and rejected 8, which would make the stat seem far less damning.
Yeah I don’t think this is anything dramatic. Every club will be getting inundated with every club in Europe’s Maupays and Holgates. Even if we whittled 100 down to the 8 least worst to run past the manager for his opinion they are likely not great.

Saw that Forest are being quoted 10m to sign Bove as well mate, be absolutely gutted if that happened whilst we just bring in a short term stop gap.
Never seen him. They've hardly a great record with signings, Gibbs-White being the exception and maybe Murillo. Bove becomes another faceless squad player then loaned to Olympiakos in Jan 😉

I wouldn't take any of these. tbf, too expensive.

They were terrible against us, but came away with a 1:0

Sorry for zatting.
Yeah I've seen all their games so far. Apart from first half against Barcelona they haven't looked great IMO. I don't see how Holgate helps them but obviously would love it if they take him off us

Nothing really to the Ernest Nuamah thing according to Bobble. Lyon have contacted us to say he's available and that's about it. He did say this on his podcast earlier though (before the Fab Romano tweet), so maybe things have changed.

Also said that Dyche has rejected 8 😱😱 players that have been put to him by Thelwell. That clown needs to stay away from our recruitment altogether. Dyche is utterly clueless. The DoF should make these decisions.

And they are people who absolutely insist Dyche had little to do with transfer

And they are people who absolutely insist Dyche had little to do with transfer
Probably means their relationship is not as close and who we buy also puts the spotlight light on Thelwell, as like you say some fans think our recruitment is all on Thelwell. So hopefully it will make it easier for Thelwell to speak to new owners and push dyche out the door. Fingers crossed

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back