Everton Summer 2024 Transfer Thread

He'll need to sign up to the training regime - will he have the appetite?
Avoiding the easy joke regarding appetite.

Eggs touched on it earlier I think, hunger, hes been to the top of the mountain and he flopped, does he have the desire and appetite to get back?

He should know what Dyche is all about, the hard yards, so I doubt he would waste his time coming here if he didnt wanna put in the hard yards.

If its an easy ride he wanted, he can always stay at City and work on his Xbox skills at home.

If we can move Onana on and bring in 3/4 midfielders like:

Kalvin Phillips - Loan
Jack Harrison - Loan
Jordan James - £6-10m
Emiliano Martinez - £5-8m

If we can move Onana on and bring in 3/4 midfielders like:

Kalvin Phillips - Loan
Jack Harrison - Loan
Jordan James - £6-10m
Emiliano Martinez - £5-8m
From the rumours going round at the minute, I think loans are all we have on the cards at the minute.

Considering there are only a finite number of loan slots from other English clubs (I think 2?) Are Phillips and/or Harrison the best we can do?

From the rumours going round at the minute, I think loans are all we have on the cards at the minute.

Considering there are only a finite number of loan slots from other English clubs (I think 2?) Are Phillips and/or Harrison the best we can do?
I think Dyche wants Harrison and he was part of a group who did well last season so makes sense.

Phillips is a good shout as Onana replacement and we have previous with him but he is 29 soon and 1 year into a 5 year deal on a reported £150k a week so we aren't going to buy him anytime soon.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back