Everton Summer 2024 Transfer Thread

I’d love to know how PSR compliant are for this season mate. Because if we were up to June 30th (unlikely I know), we could kick back now and let him drop a few shapes at the Euros and hope he appreciates!
Or we sell him for €60m (plus sell on plus clauses), and he stinks the place out in Germany.

Which is not impossible. Belgium aren’t the force they were 5-7 years ago IMO

Or we sell him for €60m (plus sell on plus clauses), and he stinks the place out in Germany.

Which is not impossible. Belgium aren’t the force they were 5-7 years ago IMO

If he has interest now mate, id take the bet on him looking better playing alongside KDB, Trorrard and Doku etc as opposed to Doucoure, McNeill and Harrison.

I dont know if anyone else finds this - but he looks a lot better for Belgium then he does us.

How does a club become 'stable'? Well surely the first thing to do is ensure that your first team squad is in good shape.

Unfortunately we dont have the cash to sign a top player in, or coming in to their prime.

What we need are 'robust' players to develop. Those who in 2 seasons time have cemented themselves in the first 11. Those who can contribute to a young, developing and evolving team. Improving season on season as the players sync and gain experience together.

Hes just had the equivilent of a 45 match season & England youth games. In a very physically demanding league. So we know hes robust and reliable.

Would you not have him over Young & Coleman at Right back? Or even as a 4th choice midfielder behind, Onana, Garner and Gana?

We have 21 year old Branthwaite and 20 year old Chermiti. If we do anything over the next couple of seasons we need to expand and grow the young players and gradually build a new team.

Its a massive opportunity with Leeds in their current situation.
All the same stuff about developing youth, you mention the mess Leeds are in, exactly the same model they followed with Farke. Your methodology we would be in the championship for quite a while!

I’d love to know how PSR compliant are for this season mate. Because if we were up to June 30th (unlikely I know), we could kick back now and let him drop a few shapes at the Euros and hope he appreciates!

…I’d be more concerned that his sale isn’t enough to suffice but i admit to being a glass half empty person.

If we are compliant after an Onana sale, I’d be happy we’ll have a good chance of moving to BMD in the PL.

…I’d be more concerned that his sale isn’t enough to suffice but i admit to being a glass half empty person.

If we are compliant after an Onana sale, I’d be happy we’ll have a good chance of moving to BMD in the PL.

What makes you think we are so far over the limit, out of curiosity?

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back