Everton Summer 2024 Transfer Thread

If he has interest now mate, id take the bet on him looking better playing alongside KDB, Trorrard and Doku etc as opposed to Doucoure, McNeill and Harrison.

I dont know if anyone else finds this - but he looks a lot better for Belgium then he does us.
He was brilliant in that international v England the other month.

I think Onana comes across as one of those that the better the team he is in, the better player he is!

Put in a very impressive midfield performance at Chelsea in the cup this season. But I agree he's 18 and has been playing a lot of his games at RB. Very talented kid but he's probably more a long-term project for a stable club that isn't consistently on the brink of relegation and financial oblivion.

Would fit what United are trying to do in there rebuild

The rumours of clubs like:
Manchester United
Arsenal
Bayern
PSG
Barcelona

So he had a great agent dropping his name to every journalist or he actually is a target for them.
Do think the top 3 could be in for him arsenal look to be letting partey and lakonga out, psg well they just look buy anyone they want. Then with bayern can see onana as a player to fit a kompany system

the Blues hierarchy have maintained they are in a stable financial position and have been left annoyed by what they consider irresponsible claims that could be damaging to their staff and players, partners and prospective partners suggesting they are close to 'going bust' or 'entering administration'.

^ The Club have been on at the Echo.

I mean, what do they expect?

That's going to happen when the club is clearly chaotic, and release updates from the DOF in May saying we need to sell;

Whilst we want to ensure the team is as competitive as possible, we cannot lose sight of our central objective to protect the long-term stability of the Club.

That does mean players will be sold, and also that every tool at our disposal will be used to secure new additions to the squad, including utilisation of the loan market. Both Sean and I understand the responsibility we have – and that is a responsibility which has to be our priority. That may not be exciting to hear but, under our current circumstances, it is the right thing for Everton.

Do think the top 3 could be in for him arsenal look to be letting partey and lakonga out, psg well they just look buy anyone they want. Then with bayern can see onana as a player to fit a kompany system
I’m ok with him going to anyone except arsenal tbh. I think he will do middle to well everywhere except United, but I don’t want to have to deal with the UK pundits figuratively rimming him Every week for just above mid performances at the emirates.

So Dyche rates him but sounds like Kev and co don't which could be interesting.

I took it to mean from his time at Burnley. Probably when the could have got him cheaper from Leeds.

Maybe, but it certainly sounds like Dyche is on his own with this one.

I posted these quotes yesterday. Theyre from years ago. Nothing to do with Everton or the player he is now.

@Goat competition for Zatman here. Dobbin for £8m.

Its like two little schoolgirls always tagging each other all excited to bully someone.

If he has interest now mate, id take the bet on him looking better playing alongside KDB, Trorrard and Doku etc as opposed to Doucoure, McNeill and Harrison.

I dont know if anyone else finds this - but he looks a lot better for Belgium then he does us.

He was brilliant in that international v England the other month.

I think Onana comes across as one of those that the better the team he is in, the better player he is!

Its because he typically plays as a DM for Belgium. With us hes a CM and out of his comfort zone.

All the same stuff about developing youth, you mention the mess Leeds are in, exactly the same model they followed with Farke. Your methodology we would be in the championship for quite a while!

So you have never seen them play. Because their best players are the young ones.

Such a wrong and lazy post.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back