Everton Summer 2024 Transfer Thread

Gana was average at best (that is kind) for over 75% of the season and neither Onana nor Garner looked average next to him during that time...they looked poor as Gana was out of position and they were defending for 2.

A proper DM is someone who can position themselves defensively. Gana is more of a CM presser imo not a DM positionally.

Again, my quotes were from years ago. Youre echoing what i wrote yesterday about him being a risk.

Harrison & Phillips look like Dyche signings.

This is the 2nd post like this.

Could it be.that the young players were their better players over the season?

Their poorer players were the experienced ones.

As thats the reality.
They are very Dyche signings

Gana was average at best (that is kind) for over 75% of the season and neither Onana nor Garner looked average next to him during that time...they looked poor as Gana was out of position and they were defending for 2.

A proper DM is someone who can position themselves defensively. Gana is more of a CM presser imo not a DM positionally.

Again, my quotes were from years ago. Youre echoing what i wrote yesterday about him being a risk.

As thats the reality.
I was so baffled and irked when frank and then dyche had gana as the anchor on the ball as you correctly stated he's a terrier to recover and recycle the ball not gareth barry

As thats the reality.
Really? On what evidence?
Summerville? is that it?

@Goat competition for Zatman here. Dobbin for £8m.
Tbf that one I am miles out lucky if we get 5 😂 only said 8m as that was the fee we got for Simms and I don't think Simms was that much better
25 for Tarkowski
And around 15 for Patterson.
In a fire sale 🤣
I think Everton wouldn't sell them for less than them amounts. I wasn't saying we would sell all of them just that they our more valuable players
Jesus wept. Your figures are way out. Every club is tight on PSR but they are whacking in £30 mill + bids for McNeil and Myko? 🤣🤣
Again maybe my wording. Every man and their dog knows Onana will be sold before 30th June for FFP. It is who out of the rest of the squad will leave with him. I hope it ain't Brathwaite and would rather sell two or three of the others to keep him here that's all

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back