Everton Summer 2024 Transfer Thread

United aren't exactly flush with midfielders either, id say McTominey will stay as cover.

He doesn't want to leave and is sadly far more likely to pick up the occasional medal as a M Utd squad member than trying to adapt to our manager's sophisticated tactics.

"If we sold Onana and were able to use all the money"

"They would be expensive signings and while others prefer we pay off debts asap i tend to see the stadium as a new owner changing the game next summer."

"sales pitch is that we are a bigger club, new stadium and can be part of an England national team spine with Pickford and Branthwaite"

Perhaps wait until you've had a coffee before posting?
You were right about exactly one thing in that post.

I've now had coffee !

When do swap deals ever happen? Just media bs.
I can only remember us ever doing two swap deals in my life. Funny enough both in the same season. Howard Kendall’s last, we swapped unsworth for williamson and Stuart for Tiler and Ward.

In typical Everton fashion The two we gave away were still playing prem football for years after whilst the three we brought in never done much whatsoever.(although I do always find it harsh when Tiler gets picked in worst ever Everton 11 sides)

"If we sold Onana and were able to use all the money"

"They would be expensive signings and while others prefer we pay off debts asap i tend to see the stadium as a new owner changing the game next summer."

"sales pitch is that we are a bigger club, new stadium and can be part of an England national team spine with Pickford and Branthwaite"

Perhaps wait until you've had a coffee before posting?
:D

I see the Club are wanting to take a look at Dele Alli in preseason to ensure he is both injury free and up to actually playing football, before thinking about giving him an extension.
(Unlikely on all counts I would guess)

He is currently in holiday in Japan.

Would have put this in his thread but it has been locked for some reason.

Marius Wolf
Papa Gueye
Stefano Sensi
Luka Jovic

All on a free...all would do more than a job.
I've wanted Luka Jovic for about 5 years! I think when Carlo moved to Madrid (he said he rang them up asking about a player, and then got talking to the Madrid hierarchy about coming back).....i think he was the one we were after!

I'm not prepared to give up on him, he would be ace in that 10 role if we go 4-4-1-1

Plus.....your list has four players who are far to old for 95% of this forum to entertain! They need to be 19 year old FM wonderkids, with 'hunger' and room to 'develop'

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back