Everton Summer 2024 Transfer Thread

It still is hysterically funny to me that almost everywhere is saying "Everton need to soften their ambition for Branthwaite transfer" as if we should be doing Utd a favor and sell him at a cut right deal to them for 0 reason.
If it wasn't for the 30th June deadline that wouldn't be the case, it's less about us taking less money and more about us making sure we take any money to avoid another deduction.

It still is hysterically funny to me that almost everywhere is saying "Everton need to soften their ambition for Branthwaite transfer" as if we should be doing Utd a favor and sell him at a cut right deal to them for 0 reason.
If it wasn't for the 30th June deadline that wouldn't be the case, it's less about us taking less money because united want him and more about us making sure we take any money to avoid another deduction. Clubs know this, and he won't be going for anywhere near our valuation

This PSR thing is absolutely killing the game, so many teams being backed into a corner and bullied for their players. Trafford is a great prospect and I imagine Burnley would want to keep him if they didn't have to meet these ridiculous deadlines.

According to the BBC gossip column, Napoli are looking to buy Lukaku from Chelsea for EUR 15m.

Bring a blue home?
He was happy for to stay a season on loan here, then he thought he would be ready to start for Chelsea. He went off and had a terrible world cup, Chelsea made up their mind he was n`t good enough for them and he reluctantly signed for us as no one else seemed interested. Gave me the impression after a while he wanted to be somewhere else, playing champions league, got the move to MU, and after a short while wanted to be somewhere else, got move to Italy, and wanted to move to Chelsea, got move to Chelsea, 6 months later wanted to go back to Italy.

So its a no for me.

Be so nice if we didn't have to sell anyone and we could just build.

Pickford
NEW Tarkowski Branners Myko
Onana Garner
McNeil
NEW DCL NEW​

Yes the first 11 isnt far off looking very good.

This PSR thing is absolutely killing the game, so many teams being backed into a corner and bullied for their players. Trafford is a great prospect and I imagine Burnley would want to keep him if they didn't have to meet these ridiculous deadlines.

Agree on Trafford (most on here say hes poor though).

The thing is, if we sold Onana and new owners came in we'd be able to spend a fortune and pay it off over 2 following seasons with the stadium built.