Everton Summer 2024 Transfer Thread

Being driven by PSR at this point though. Would be good to refinance / repay to kill the interest charges.

If we can get good naming rights, sponsorship, gate receipts, increased income that is when things free up a bit

Yes all those things will kick in. The naming rights could even be agreed soon.

Excellent. He's already got similarities to Rooney in being 16 but looking 34. Let's hope he's half as talented

Saw him and thought of Rooney and Ferguson at Brighton. Hopefully hes cut from the same cloth.

No clue on his ability at all.

They wont club still have to make a sale for psr then still have a limit what we can spend. If it was just about money clubs like newcastle would just be out spending

If the deal was done today then one of the bidders could easily invest in something which would boost our revenue for PSR.

For example buying Goodison Park or paying for an option on something...whatever.

How much money do we need to make before June 30th for us to be PSR compliant?

And if all the 6 clubs 'in danger of PSR breach' don't sell before the deadline would the premier league really dock all of us points at the beginning of the season?

Who the 6 clubs?

How much money do we need to make before June 30th for us to be PSR compliant?

And if all the 6 clubs 'in danger of PSR breach' don't sell before the deadline would the premier league really dock all of us points at the beginning of the season?
That story has seemingly disappeared from Sky’s media channels

Yes all those things will kick in. The naming rights could even be agreed soon.

Saw him and thought of Rooney and Ferguson at Brighton. Hopefully hes cut from the same cloth.

No clue on his ability at all.

If the deal was done today then one of the bidders could easily invest in something which would boost our revenue for PSR.

For example buying Goodison Park or paying for an option on something...whatever.

Little known fact we had Evan Ferguson on trial here.

Chelsea ok after selling the hotel to themselves I think
Most likely this period. But to buy anyone this summer they will need to sell first.

The way they structured their deals for 7/8 years may have helped them in the short term. But that just kicks the can down the road and for the next 6/7 years, they will need to qualify for the champions league regular and progress far in it not to keep being in a sell to buy situation.

But since when has it all been about how much we sell them for and not about how they play! Thats the point. Signing Jack Harrison for 10 mil and him giving us 4 good years of solid service helping us achieve our objectives and then being sold for 2 mil is better than us spending the same money on a 20 year old Belgian prospect who never improves and leaves on a free transfer after a couple of failed loans its that simple. Signing old players or young players or players with premier league experience or without it or players over or under 20 mil - none of it matters! What matters is how well they perform for us and the value we get from that not how much their transfer value could increase by in theory if everything goes amazingly for them.

When we are in the hole financially then sell on fee or reducing financial risk absolutely matters .

Hadn't heard that mate. Surprised.
Brighton nightlife is fairly wild for the younger ones mate, hence why it attracts students from across the globe. He hardly played at all last season and by all accounts it was a combo of injuries and off field stuff. When long term injuries hit players get bored/distracted (understandable) They have an excellent support setup there at the club (some of my former colleagues) and I'm sure he will be back up and firing again next season. He is still a fairly young lad at the end of the day.

Brighton nightlife is fairly wild for the younger ones mate, hence why it attracts students from across the globe. He hardly played at all last season and by all accounts it was a combo of injuries and off field stuff. When long term injuries hit players get bored/distracted (understandable) They have an excellent support setup there at the club (some of my former colleagues) and I'm sure he will be back up and firing again next season. He is still a fairly young lad at the end of the day.

Thanks for the insight mate, was suspired, i know his family have worked hard to keep his feet on the ground well as much as you can for a young lad his age. ;) His dad was a handy footballer himself and was in the "industry".