Everton Summer 2024 Transfer Thread

Thanks for the insight mate, was suspired, i know his family have worked hard to keep his feet on the ground well as much as you can for a young lad his age. ;) His dad was a handy footballer himself and was in the "industry".
It's only what I have heard mate, he is still a kid really, I have no doubt he will come good, from the sounds of things it was frustration off the back of the injuries.

I mean there’s lies and then there’s Everton spending 30m on anyone right now, let alone another centre forward.

Was hoping to be first for once! :lol:

Is Ben Jacobs reliable does anyone know?

[Edit] Found this via a Chelsea Reddit

1717942957967.png

I mean there’s lies and then there’s Everton spending 30m on anyone right now, let alone another centre forward.

Was hoping to be first for once! :lol:

Is Ben Jacobs reliable does anyone know?

[Edit] Found this via a Chelsea Reddit

View attachment 260120

Tier 2 being hit and miss ?

DCL has been linked to Chelsea and this may be a way of a swap with both sides fudging the numbers to benefit from FFP

Anyone who thinks we can splash £30m out pre-sales is immediately T50.

Unless sales lined up - Onana/Calvert-Lewin

Tier 2 being hit and miss ?

DCL has been linked to Chelsea and this may be a way of a swap with both sides fudging the numbers to benefit from FFP

The Tier definitions:

• Tier 1 represents a source that is reliable. These are sources that will almost never release false information.
  • Tier 2 is a source that is mostly reliable. Such sources are bound to get certain details incorrect over the span of a window or two, but are generally reliable.
  • Tier 3 is a source that is mostly unreliable. These sources throw poo at the wall, and sometimes something sticks.
  • Tier 4 sources are unreliable. These are Twitter ITKs, The S*n, and everything else in between.

Broja missed around a year didn’t he when he wrecked his ACL?

We can’t be taking risks at that cost surely.

I doubt it’s true anyway. Can’t see any 30 million signings full stop