Everton Summer 2024 Transfer Thread

Word on the street over here is that scouts in Ireland have been to watch St Pats 16yr old player Mason Melia, first of all I've seen him live a few times and.cant believe he's only 16, lad is a unit a proper finisher with bags of potential.

Giving that he's only 16 we can't do nothing until he turns 18 due to brexit. So I don't think much will come of this.

Word on the street over here is that scouts in Ireland have been to watch St Pats 16yr old player Mason Melia, first of all I've seen him live a few times and.cant believe he's only 16, lad is a unit a proper finisher with bags of potential.

Giving that he's only 16 we can't do nothing until he turns 18 due to brexit. So I don't think much will come of this.
Been on trial at City and rumoured to be joining them once eligible.

No precontract agreements allowed? Thats sometimes how the spanish sides sign brazilians

We are going to have 3 strikers in Broja Beto and Chemiti who will be lucky to score 10 goals between them
Maybe we are only allowed to sign players ending in a vowel
Any chance of signing Pele Kev?

Great business if true.
For the physio room?
IMG_8185.jpeg