Everton Summer 2024 Transfer Thread

Ndidi has been available for around 50% of Leicesters games for the last 3 seasons.

We cant afford injury prone passengers.

Other teams can and no doubt he will join 1 of them and play very well, when available, but we need players without an extensive injury record, especially 1s who are asking for 130k a week.

Its a firm no from me.

Ndidi has been available for around 50% of Leicesters games for the last 3 seasons.

Other teams can and no doubt he will join 1 of them and play very well, when available, but we need players without an extensive injury record, especially 1s who are asking for 130k a week.

Its a firm no from me.
Haven't you heard we're about to be billionaires again?

Its a firm no from me.
I’d rather have a hard working defensive midfielder who is very good at breaking up play for half a season than some half arse Pogba wannabe who is strolling around all season.

I’d rather have a hard working defensive midfielder who is very good at breaking up play for half a season than some half arse Pogba wannabe who is strolling around all season.
We need to score more goals. It’s a simple way of looking at it granted, but of simple ways of looking at the sport one of the strongest correlations between a stat and where you finish in the table is goals scored. We can’t expect to be 19th and safe again next year because it is an anomaly.

So point being we need to probably get someone who isn’t a break up the play guy, however that’s really not the problem at the end of the day.

We need to score more goals. It’s a simple way of looking at it granted, but of simple ways of looking at the sport one of the strongest correlations between a stat and where you finish in the table is goals scored. We can’t expect to be 19th and safe again next year because it is an anomaly.

So point being we need to probably get someone who isn’t a break up the play guy, however that’s really not the problem at the end of the day.
Having a player with great capabilities to break up play means there are more chances to launch counter higher up the pitch against a team that is less prepared and lack of a defensive shape to deal with counter attacking situation and it is much easier to score if we can get forward in a 4 on 4 or 3 on 3 situation that allows much easier path towards goal for our limited players.

Its a firm no from me.

we need better.

gana can do what he does but better

we need a paqueta, guimares etc

wet slam signed some forwards for 25ml

we’re is our bid?!

ffs mosh!