Everton Summer 2024 Transfer Thread

Having a player with great capabilities to break up play means there are more chances to launch counter higher up the pitch against a team that is less prepared and lack of a defensive shape to deal with counter attacking situation and it is much easier to score if we can get forward in a 4 on 4 or 3 on 3 situation that allows much easier path towards goal for our limited players.
We didn’t have trouble generating those situations this past season

Broja is one of those lazy rumours that persists year after year despite it making less and less sense each time. Not a chance it’s happening.
1000050378.png

Id be gutted if we sold him for $30 mil, he's easily our best attacking player.

We might as well swap Onana with Gallagher and inflate their price to 150m.

If we could bring in say £30mil for DCL & £60-70mil for Onana then I'd definitely be trying for Gallagher. Hardly likely but you just never know what other teams 'need' him and what our new owners have in mind.

I'd also be after Gray and Wharton as well :)

DCL and Onana out and Wharton & Gallagher in and I'd happily go with Beto & Chermiti up top.

I hope our new owners come in and make a positive mark on the squad.

If we could bring in say £30mil for DCL & £60-70mil for Onana then I'd definitely be trying for Gallagher. Hardly likely but you just never know what other teams 'need' him and what our new owners have in mind.

I'd also be after Gray and Wharton as well :)

DCL and Onana out and Wharton & Gallagher in and I'd happily go with Beto & Chermiti up top.

I hope our new owners come in and make a positive mark on the squad.

Zat can I have your dealers number please.