Everton Summer 2024 Transfer Thread

Ndidi has been available for around 50% of Leicesters games for the last 3 seasons.

We cant afford injury prone passengers.

Other teams can and no doubt he will join 1 of them and play very well, when available, but we need players without an extensive injury record, especially 1s who are asking for 130k a week.

Its a firm no from me.
I'm sure Thelwell has noted your objections

echo? don’t read it mate
But in this case I think they are right. We won't spend any money till July and 30m seems steep for a striker who has not set the world alight the last few seasons. Also I doubt any striker will come in until there is clarity on DCL. We may have enquired that is it

If we are smart this summer, we will sell onana and go for Ismael kone from watford. He just outplayed camavinga in a friendly and looks good everytime I watch him

How much money do we need to make before June 30th for us to be PSR compliant?

And if all the 6 clubs 'in danger of PSR breach' don't sell before the deadline would the premier league really dock all of us points at the beginning of the season?
25 mill
If we are smart this summer, we will sell onana and go for Ismael kone from watford. He just outplayed camavinga in a friendly and looks good everytime I watch him
Also the lad asprilla, think they bought kone for 8 mill. Think he has 4 yrs left so could still cost 15/20 mill or more