Everton Summer 2024 Transfer Thread

If we could bring in say £30mil for DCL & £60-70mil for Onana then I'd definitely be trying for Gallagher. Hardly likely but you just never know what other teams 'need' him and what our new owners have in mind.

I'd also be after Gray and Wharton as well :)

DCL and Onana out and Wharton & Gallagher in and I'd happily go with Beto & Chermiti up top.

I hope our new owners come in and make a positive mark on the squad.
What on earth....

If we could bring in say £30mil for DCL & £60-70mil for Onana then I'd definitely be trying for Gallagher. Hardly likely but you just never know what other teams 'need' him and what our new owners have in mind.

DCL and Onana out and Wharton & Gallagher in and I'd happily go with Beto & Chermiti up top.

Never change Zat , you make me smile.

You're like that football mad teenager son that I never had.

@Goat

Just not in that position to spend that high on a player gallagher rumours saying they eant 50 mill.

I really like Broja, I worry about his inury record.

But back to what ive said fora while, he could be the value that some don't see. I douby its anywere near £30 million down on him.

He is very very highly rated by many respected people in the game...also team-mates of his have name-checked him as a stand out, in a squad fulkl of young talent.

Wonder if a loan would have been better for us ??!!

I really like Broja, I worry about his inury record.

But back to what ive said fora while, he could be the value that some don't see. I douby its anywere near £30 million down on him.

He is very very highly rated by many respected people in the game...also team-mates of his have name-checked him as a stand out, in a squad fulkl of young talent.

Wonder if a loan would have been better for us ??!!
Yeah a loan with option to buy ideally as it was a bad injury he had.

He played well in a 2 for Southampton while there, so potentially in the Doucoure role a bit deeper.

Anyway, I think it's more of the agent getting his name out with the Echo already saying we aren't interested.