Everton Summer 2024 Transfer Thread

Fulham rejected the bayern bid for Palhinha at 30 say they want double. Not sure what the club want for onana but maybe opens the bids for him

Isn't Broja a bit Maupay ?

He`s quite a big bigger ( 6ft 3 ) and is a big old fashioned target man.

Basically Beto, with better control and a horrendous injury record.

Although he plays for Albania, he was born in the UK to Albanian parents.

He`s one of those players, who`s either really good or really bad, with no inbteween.

There`s no way he`s worth what the papers are quoting.

Just not in that position to spend that high on a player gallagher rumours saying they eant 50 mill.

Oh i dont mean we'd be spending £50mil on him.

I was trying to say that if Chelsea wanted to do a deal with us where both sides fudge the numbers a bit it could be a highly inflated swap with cash included either way for DCL / or Onana.

Helps out both clubs.

I can't see anybody paying close to £60-70mil for Onana, and especially not before 30 June when everyone knows we need to sell. £45mil is more reasonable, maybe £50mil tops if more than one team comes in for him. Too many teams are struggling with PSR. Not even sure the German or Spanish sides would splash around £60-70mil. I've seen some big numbers mentioned for Onana, but I'll believe it when the sale actually happens. I hope I'm wrong, but I think we need to be more realistic. We are facing two more potential point deductions this season (the deferred interest on loans issue from the second IC and potentially over the £105Mil threshold again for the next 3 year period), I'm pretty sure we'll take whatever timely offer we can reasonably get for Onana, with a hope of retaining Branthwaite.

If we sold Onana for under £60mil then Thelwell needs sacking. That would be insane.

I think that we may see Beto leaving again this summer and then maybe someone like Broja coming in as cover for DCL (hopefully DCL stays).

I think if DCL extends then we may see the 3 of them for another season. Then decisions made on Beto and Chermiti.

If he doesnt extend then we probably should sell both and Maupay (as ive said many times) and sign a starter.

The new owners of course change things.

Lecce have beaten Everton and Real Madrid to the summer signing of Alcorcon’s teenage gem Cristian Nikolaev, according to Sport Mediaset.

The Italian source reported [9 June] that the Toffees were among a cluster of clubs including Madrid, Atletico Madrid, Juventus and Leeds United in the race to secure the 17-year-old’s signature.

Id be gutted if we sold him for $30 mil, he's easily our best attacking player.
I have Zat on ignore so I was really excited to press the show content button and see which player you thought was worth 30m from out attack as there categorically are not any and if someone offers that much they should be on the first train out

Lecce have beaten Everton and Real Madrid to the summer signing of Alcorcon’s teenage gem Cristian Nikolaev, according to Sport Mediaset.

The Italian source reported [9 June] that the Toffees were among a cluster of clubs including Madrid, Atletico Madrid, Juventus and Leeds United in the race to secure the 17-year-old’s signature.

Out of all those clubs, you'd have to be surprised Lecce won the race! :lol: