Everton Summer 2024 Transfer Thread

On the topic of transfers I reckon if you put together an all time bad PL transfers 11, we’d definitely be the club with the most players, if not have a majority outright.

Think about it, Niasse / Tosun, Gbamin, Bolasie all get in basically automatically, then there’s huge cases for other players like Delph, Sandro, Klaasen and many others. Lower fees might save some in the hypothetical argument maybe.

It is scary though when you think of what dross we’ve brought in, many of those scouts and all that are probably still at the club too. We can’t risk any more silly money, Maupay there is looking very recent as an example. Need to see a massive improvement in the players we identify and buy.

On the topic of transfers I reckon if you put together an all time bad PL transfers 11, we’d definitely be the club with the most players, if not have a majority outright.

Think about it, Niasse / Tosun, Gbamin, Bolasie all get in basically automatically, then there’s huge cases for other players like Delph, Sandro, Klaasen and many others. Lower fees might save some in the hypothetical argument maybe.

It is scary though when you think of what dross we’ve brought in, many of those scouts and all that are probably still at the club too. We can’t risk any more silly money, Maupay there is looking very recent as an example. Need to see a massive improvement in the players we identify and buy.

Everton goggles on here. Every team has made a load of bad transfers.

Starting to make me want Roma to buy Branthwaite for £80mil now, and than Friedkin to to buy us out and sell him back for £5mil.
Sorting out our PSR before even taking over, wouldn't complain at that..

I have Zat on ignore so I was really excited to press the show content button and see which player you thought was worth 30m from out attack as there categorically are not any and if someone offers that much they should be on the first train out
I disagree, he's a quality number 9 and when we win its usually because he's played well.