Everton Summer 2024 Transfer Thread

Lecce have beaten Everton and Real Madrid to the summer signing of Alcorcon’s teenage gem Cristian Nikolaev, according to Sport Mediaset.

The Italian source reported [9 June] that the Toffees were among a cluster of clubs including Madrid, Atletico Madrid, Juventus and Leeds United in the race to secure the 17-year-old’s signature.
Sounds like codswallop to me. Of course you would join Lecce

I can't see anybody paying close to £60-70mil for Onana, and especially not before 30 June when everyone knows we need to sell. £45mil is more reasonable, maybe £50mil tops if more than one team comes in for him. Too many teams are struggling with PSR. Not even sure the German or Spanish sides would splash around £60-70mil. I've seen some big numbers mentioned for Onana, but I'll believe it when the sale actually happens. I hope I'm wrong, but I think we need to be more realistic. We are facing two more potential point deductions this season (the deferred interest on loans issue from the second IC and potentially over the £105Mil threshold again for the next 3 year period), I'm pretty sure we'll take whatever timely offer we can reasonably get for Onana, with a hope of retaining Branthwaite.
Finally someone sense over Onana. Still can’t believe some fans were wanting £120m.