Everton Summer 2024 Transfer Thread

If we could bring in say £30mil for DCL & £60-70mil for Onana then I'd definitely be trying for Gallagher. Hardly likely but you just never know what other teams 'need' him and what our new owners have in mind.

I'd also be after Gray and Wharton as well :)

DCL and Onana out and Wharton & Gallagher in and I'd happily go with Beto & Chermiti up top.

I hope our new owners come in and make a positive mark on the squad.
I can't see anybody paying close to £60-70mil for Onana, and especially not before 30 June when everyone knows we need to sell. £45mil is more reasonable, maybe £50mil tops if more than one team comes in for him. Too many teams are struggling with PSR. Not even sure the German or Spanish sides would splash around £60-70mil. I've seen some big numbers mentioned for Onana, but I'll believe it when the sale actually happens. I hope I'm wrong, but I think we need to be more realistic. We are facing two more potential point deductions this season (the deferred interest on loans issue from the second IC and potentially over the £105Mil threshold again for the next 3 year period), I'm pretty sure we'll take whatever timely offer we can reasonably get for Onana, with a hope of retaining Branthwaite.

Would have taken broja after his loan from southampton as a wide forward but dont see the value in him even on loan now. Needs go somewhere and start games he would not get that here. Plus if harrison gets done again on loan would only have one more left

Would have taken broja after his loan from southampton as a wide forward but dont see the value in him even on loan now. Needs go somewhere and start games he would not get that here. Plus if harrison gets done again on loan would only have one more left
Think that is his position more than an actual number 9!
A bit like Richarlison....but not as good!

One more domestic loan spot. We'd still have 1 or 2 non-domestic loans

but yeah i agree thoughj, no point with Broja.

One more domestic loan spot. We'd still have 1 or 2 non-domestic loans

but yeah i agree thoughj, no point with Broja.
Yeah is important we try bring in the right players this season. Eso on loan need the players to make an impact or if the club was looking to loan then buy in the future like agreed price at the end