Everton Summer 2024 Transfer Thread

Joey Yobo!
Jerry Mina 🤪

I think the buying and developing younger players and selling on for a profit is the way to go in the medium term. The key is how the club recruits. I don’t see any other sustainable way forward and if done well we can become an attractive destination for top tier youngsters looking to develop themselves.

It’s not ideal but I’d take it over what we’ve had over the last few decades.

Jerry Mina 🤪

I think the buying and developing younger players and selling on for a profit is the way to go in the medium term. The key is how the club recruits. I don’t see any other sustainable way forward and if done well we can become an attractive destination for top tier youngsters looking to develop themselves.

It’s not ideal but I’d take it over what we’ve had over the last few decades.

What's the point in that?

I would like to see 7 players in to make the squad competitive.

Branthwaite, Onana, Godfrey and possibly DCL could be moved on and we have lost Harrison who was on loan.

We could also see the likes of Keane, Holgate and Maupey leave so the squad is threadbare.

We need to look at players who play in multiple positions who can shore up the spots at first team level.
We'll sign Harrison as soon as any money comes into the club.

Onana won't be. We're a better team without him. Reckon he'll stay anyway, no real top side will be in for him, all agent talk.
Say that but we have no real cover when he is gone, i think he is a good player far from perfect but will see when he leaves. Defo think he will be off imo.just hope we can be smart with the money save to use for the end of next season aswell

Say that but we have no real cover when he is gone, i think he is a good player far from perfect but will see when he leaves. Defo think he will be off imo.just hope we can be smart with the money save to use for the end of next season aswell
Dyche dropped him towards the end of the season and we won enough games without him to stay up.

Dyche dropped him towards the end of the season and we won enough games without him to stay up.
Still played his part this season agree that he frustrates me, hopefully can replace him with the same quality. Think fans forget about the cm before he came massive upgrade in my improvement

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back