Everton Summer 2024 Transfer Thread

Interesting. 21 goal contributions in 57 Bundesliga appearances is another way of dressing it. How does that compare to what we're traditionally used to from a player in his position(s)?
Goal contributing and assists are such a false era, winds me up when they use it. That stat is completely relying upon your striker other team mates to actually score a goal. You could put 50 worldwide crosses/passes but if they miss you get nothing for them.

Goal contributing and assists are such a false era, winds me up when they use it. That stat is completely relying upon your striker other team mates to actually score a goal. You could put 50 worldwide crosses/passes but if they miss you get nothing for them.

Out of interest, what's your preferred method of determining the effectiveness of a player you've seen little of? I mean, YouTube is misleading as it comes. I try to catch as many live games as I can but there's a) only so much time b) fixture clashes.

Can’t believe they’re still trying to make Saudi pro league a thing.

Spent a shitload on star names and marketing and still play in empty stadiums.

Has anyone here genuinely watched a Saudi pro league game?
Go the way of Chinese League

You gotta be disapointed with that fee
How much do you reckon we should have got? Genuine question.

I had c.£50m in my head as being a decent fee if we were to sell him. Mainly because it's still mostly potential you are buying. I know there are a few comparable players who've gone for more. But that's when Chelsea were spaffing money everywhere.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.