Everton Summer 2024 Transfer Thread

Lindstrom ahead of Harrison, Gnonto behind McNeil, finally with depth and variety on the wings? The gaping need if they bring them in will be the back line. Myko is injured and Branthwaite and Tarkowski are lonely.
Behind McNeil.... I don't want any signing that isn't a starter ahead of him or Harrison.

Lindstrom ahead of Harrison, Gnonto behind McNeil, finally with depth and variety on the wings? The gaping need if they bring them in will be the back line. Myko is injured and Branthwaite and Tarkowski are lonely.
Apart from Youtube vids, Does anyone honestly know if this Lindstrom is actually any good.

Napoli have Myko interest. Their chief scouf has recommended him somewhere before and Conte wanted him at Inter back in the day.

Awesome … we are going to have Coleman and young as our full back for the first game aren’t we?

So we are on the verge of having a combined full back age of 74 years...

Young one side and Coleman the other.

Anyone excited about the upcoming season?

There is no substitute for “prem proven” or “ prem experience “

I mean that literally as in we have zero back up if myko goes

Should be top of the “ sell if we can” list.

He is our highest earner and can’t kick a football to a team mate .

He’s no where near our highest earner, people need to stop reading bogey spotrac sites. He’s on 80k a week if even.

Someone like Gomes cost us 11 mill a year, weigh that up in the context of a PSR charge, yet Doucoure has fought and contributed double what someone like Gomes has.

Every single team needs a Doucoure.

He’s no where near our highest earner, people need to stop reading bogey spotrac sites. He’s on 80k a week if even.

Someone like Gomes cost us 11 mill a year, weigh that up in the context of a PSR charge, yet Doucoure has fought and contributed double what someone like Gomes has.

Every single team needs a Doucoure.
I get hik for another season but hopefully is another player we will be looking to replace like coleman and young. Or atleast reduced terms i am shocked he is 31 thought he was older

Apart from Youtube vids, Does anyone honestly know if this Lindstrom is actually any good.
You got me to dig around on the internet, and I won't pretend I'm some kind of an expert, but here's what I gather from various comments by fans and articles covering his play.

He was a Bundesliga rookie of the year and by all accounts was highly regarded, and fans felt that he had a lot of potential but fell off before the transfer to Napoli. They liked him and hoped he would find his old form after the move to Napoli, but he didn't see many minutes there and then picked up some small injuries. He was mostly used as a late substitute all over the pitch, but mostly on the left.

The consensus from article writers seems to be that he failed to catch on in Serie A because they played him as a winger rather than centrally, arguing that he had most of his success in the Bundesliga as a #10, but this seems to be completely off. All heatmaps of his actual play show that he mostly operated as a right winger in the Bundesliga. When you look at sites like fbref, he gets labeled an attacking midfielder, but I think that's inaccurate. Oliver Glasner's favored formation seemed to be a 3-4-2-1 that became 3-4-3 in attack.

If anything, he seems a right winger who didn't catch on in Napoli and for whatever reason played out of position on the left and elsewhere.

Conclusion? What do I know?

You got me to dig around on the internet, and I won't pretend I'm some kind of an expert, but here's what I gather from various comments by fans and articles covering his play.

He was a Bundesliga rookie of the year and by all accounts was highly regarded, and fans felt that he had a lot of potential but fell off before the transfer to Napoli. They liked him and hoped he would find his old form after the move to Napoli, but he didn't see many minutes there and then picked up some small injuries. He was mostly used as a late substitute all over the pitch, but mostly on the left.

The consensus from article writers seems to be that he failed to catch on in Serie A because they played him as a winger rather than centrally, arguing that he had most of his success in the Bundesliga as a #10, but this seems to be completely off. All heatmaps of his actual play show that he mostly operated as a right winger in the Bundesliga. When you look at sites like fbref, he gets labeled an attacking midfielder, but I think that's inaccurate. Oliver Glasner's favored formation seemed to be a 3-4-2-1 that became 3-4-3 in attack.

If anything, he seems a right winger who didn't catch on in Napoli and for whatever reason played out of position on the left and elsewhere.

Conclusion? What do I know?

Did the article you found mention that he had 3 managers in one season?

I hope the people who treat every transfer rumor as a factual happening one day realize there are alot of rumors that don't materialize and you're just causing unnecessary stress until an actual event occurs and if we sell a player we are able to replace them until the summer transfer window closes....
Ok. 👍

Everyone! Don't mention transfers until one is confirmed. Ok?

Everyone get that?

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back